how to remove the label under the screw

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I made this topic to say how i removed the label underneath the screw of my v5, i could answer that old topic, but then i would bump the topic.

This isn't really a trick for a tamagotchi, but it is quite handy if you want to remove the label underneath the screw of your tama. This is especially helpful if that screw is stripped, because you can replace it then.

I'm already saying this so you won't damage your tamagotchi: When doing this, be careful so you don't scratch your tamagotchi

So this is how i removed the label:

step 1: Get all the stuff you need: your tamagotchi and some scissors (if you want to change the screw, you should also get a screwdriver, i will explain by what screws you can replace the screw, that will be one of the last steps in the list of steps in this topis.)

step 2: Unscrew the back of your tamagotchi and take the back. if you look closely, you can see a label underneath the screw (it can be see-through, so maybe you don't see it at first). If you don't see the label at first, hold the back so that the "inner" part of the back is facing down, and that the side with the screwhead on, is facing up, then tap the screwhead gently, until you can see the label.

If you look at the photo, you can see a screw in the back part, which you can take off, right? well the screw is right there, though you can't see it well on this photo, but it's around the screw, at the "inner" part of the back, which you can take off.

1.jpg

step 3: Hold the back so that the "inner" part of the back is facing down, and that the side with the screwhead on, is facing up, then tap the screwhead gently, until you can see the label. Now you should see a little space between the back of the tamagotchi and the label. What you need to do now, is place one point of the scissors (which needs to be opened, so only one point is in the space between the label and the back of the tamagotchi. Be careful so you won't cut yourself) and place it in the little space, between the label and the back of the tamagotchi.

step 4: Carefully twist the scissors, so the scissors will be in a position so you can cut the label.

step 5: Slowly and carefully cut through the label, be carefull, as you could damage the tamagotchi or cut yourself.

step 6: Once you have cut through the label, there might be a little part of the label standing upright, if you can't get the label of, cut it again, which now will be easier, as there may be a little part standing upright.

step 7: Try to take of the label, if you can't take off the label around the screw, keep cutting through the label.

step 8: Once the label is removed, you can choose to keep this screw for the tamagotchi, or you can replace it if you want. (which is handy if the screw is stripped) You can use screws of different tamagotchi's. To use the screw of a different tamagotchi, you first need to take off the label underneath the screw at the "inner" part of the back of that tamagotchi too. After you've done that, you can replace the screw. If you don't have another tamagotchi, you can go to a jeweler, because jewelers may have the screw that is needed for your tamagotchi. (you should take the screw of the tamagotchi with you, so the jeweler can look what screw you need)

I hope this guide was helpful and that you will succeed in removing the label. :)

oh, it's the label around the screw at the back of the tama, the inner part.

You can see it when you take off the back, and hold it upside down, it shoud be around the screw,

And thanks :)

I don't think i have one on my star I have one on the outside but i dont have to tKs the back off.

that's weird, because i have a music star too, and i saw a label around the screw, on the inside of the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back