Do you have a NEW furby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a NEW furby?

• YES!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm going to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too, much, loved to

• NO!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve got 1 but its not the new 1 , the new 1 is Furby Star ive only got Furby. I dont play with it that much but it is really good but ive lost the dictionary :(

Crystal :angry:

WHAT!?! Did they upgrade the furby or is it still like the old ones?

The new Furby's have been upgraded :( It utilizes Emoto-tronics which essentially brings the Furby to life by allowing it more realistic emotions and movements. The Furby has improved voice recognition as well, unlike the original which was more sound activated, these should be able to understand what you say and reply back. I'm sure there's a bit of an adjustment since it will probably need to learn the influxes in your voice. The price is a bit higher than the original but it should prove be be a far more entertaining experience. More colors are starting to pop up too.

When these first came out I only purchased the TRU exclusives (or any store exclusive) they didn't cost any more than the "regular" one's just limited in number. I did buy the Gizmo version which I found amusing. As always, Tiger usually releases a wide array of color schemes in hopes of fulfilling everyone's color choice. I personally like the spotted one's as well as the color purple. Right now I only see a handful of colors available and 1 TRU exclusive. My guess is that there will be a big push in about a month - typical holiday season rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back