▐ cherub academy!▐↵

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRiceball

Reaction score
2rfq1dl.jpg
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Ⓒⓗⓔⓡⓤⓑ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ
a school role play!
Cherub academy isn't a top-notch school for the gifted. It is just... A high school. It's not bad, but it isn't rated number one!
The insides are clean and the student body gets pretty good grades for the most part. Oh, also the year is 2013. This role play is basically just a fun school role play!
You can be characters from any anime, manga, show, book or comic (or anything else!)
You can also make up your own original characters! How fun is that? ^.^
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rules! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)​
- No Mary Sues, Gary Stus or Kawaiis.
- TamaTalk guidelines apply, of course! >o<
- No godmodding (taking control of other people's characters).
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation is a must.
-
You can't do script form role play. I mean, I'm not asking for seven paragraphs, but at least three?
i.e Emma: okay sure let's do that *giggles* *walks off*.
-Fill out the form provided and post it. When I approve it, you can start role playing! :D
- Be in-character. If you're role playing a character from an existing series, just play them how they
were in the story! For example, if you're going to be L from Death Note, don't make him some
super kawaii lollipop eating shota. That's not who he is.
-Don't be gross! Like, swearing to a minimum and all sexual stuff is a no-no.
-Don't be violent and don't kill anyone unless you have their permission.
- If the character you want to be is some sort of animal, make sure you make them a gijinka.
-HAVE FUN!
-If you're busy and want to claim a character, PM me and let me know! ^.^ I have no problems with
making a reserve list and putting that character on-hold for you. c: Everyone gets busy!
╚══════════════════════════════════╝
██████████████████████ Reserves! ███
Kirino Kousaka - theRiceball​
Ranma Saotome - CheesyNoodleTama
▶Tohru Honda - theRiceball
█████████████████████████████
form time!
original character
Full name:
Alias/Nicknames:
Birth Date: October
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:
Sexuality/Preference:
Hobbies:
Picture:
Grade:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anime/Manga/Show/Book/Comic etc. Character
Name:
Series they're from:
Picture:
Grade:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
----------------------------------------------------
♥ Post away! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
2dw8caw.jpg

Name: Kirino Kousaka.

Race: Japanese.

Series they're from: Oreimo.

Picture: Up there! ^.^

Likes: Anime, manga, lolis, gaming, her older brother, talking about what she likes.

Dislikes: Annoying people, hiding her secret.

Grade: Freshman.

Personality: Kirino is Kyosuke's 14-year-old younger sister. She is mature for her age with a cold, tsundere-like personality. She has a strong "little sister" fetish and owns many adult games with older brother/little sister themes, relying on a modeling job to pay for them.As a student, Kirino possesses a keen focus to studying and athletics. This attitude of hers when it comes to school activities has rewarded her with above-average marks, even as she enters the career of modeling.She developed a sort of perfectionist attitude due to becoming an overachiever, which eventually made her more prone to struggling when the odds are against her.

Other: She is a closet otaku.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ranma Saotome

Race: Japanese

Series they're from: Ranma 1/2 by Rumiko Takahashi

Picture:

Dislikes: his curse, all his fiances that his father got him stuck into

Grade: 10th

Personality: A mixture of nice, clean cut, frank, energetic, indecisive, stubborn, picky, stingy, and sly

Bio: Ranma is the son of Genma and Nodoka Saotome. Genma took Ranma from his home when he was just 2 to begin a 14 year training trip to perfect his skills in martial arts. Near the end of a trip, Ranma and Genma train at a training ground in China called Jusenkyo that few people used due to it's springs being cursed. Genma and Ranma did not know this, proceeded to train. Ranma knocked Genma into the "Spring of Drowned Panda" and Genma was transformed into a panda. While a panda, Genma knocked Ranma into the "Spring of Drowned Girl" and Ranma was transformed into a girl version of himself. Ranma now turns into a female version of himself when splashed with cold water, and is only reversed temporarily by being splashed with hot water. Later, he meets Akane, who is his main fiance in addition to all of the other unknown ones that Genma had chosen for him. (but I guess I'll just go with Akane not existing unless someone else roleplays her). Ranma is usually a good student, though he sometimes falls asleep in class and obviously has a few challenges with his curse.

Other: Nothing really...

I hope it's okay that I'm playing a character from an older series. Please accept, this seems like a really fun roleplay with a lot of flexibility!

Name: Ranma Saotome

Series they're from: Ranma 1/2 by Rumiko Takahashi

Picture:

Dislikes: his curse, all his fiances that his father got him stuck into

Personality: A mixture of nice, clean cut, frank, energetic, indecisive, stubborn, picky, stingy, and sly

Bio: Ranma is the son of Genma and Nodoka Saotome. Genma took Ranma from his home when he was just 2 to begin a 14 year training trip to perfect his skills in martial arts. Near the end of a trip, Ranma and Genma train at a training ground in China called Jusenkyo that few people used due to it's springs being cursed. Genma and Ranma did not know this, proceeded to train. Ranma knocked Genma into the "Spring of Drowned Panda" and Genma was transformed into a panda. While a panda, Genma knocked Ranma into the "Spring of Drowned Girl" and Ranma was transformed into a girl version of himself. Ranma now turns into a female version of himself when splashed with cold water, and is only reversed temporarily by being splashed with hot water. Later, he meets Akane, who is his main fiance in addition to all of the other unknown ones that Genma had chosen for him. (but I guess I'll just go with Akane not existing unless someone else roleplays her). Ranma is usually a good student, though he sometimes falls asleep in class and obviously has a few challenges with his curse.

Other: Nothing really...

I hope it's okay that I'm playing a character from an older series. Please accept, this seems like a really fun roleplay with a lot of flexibility!
You're totally accepted <3333 Can you invite more people to join? I don't want us to be the only people role playing hereee uwu~ You can start rping now or you can wait until more people join!
Thanks for joining :DD

I have a friend that would probably join, so I'll tell her. I can also put a link in my siggy to promote it! ;)

Name: Nagihiko Fujisaki

Series they're from: Shugo Chara!

Picture:
ibexzr.jpg

Dislikes: Celery

Grade: Freshman

Personality: Funny, sporty

Bio: Nagihiko was disguising himself as a girl for a while, named Nadeshiko. Nagihiko reveals himself as Nadeshiko's "twin brother" to his friend Amu. He then has trouble telling Amu the real truth about his "twin sister."

Other: Nagihiko has 2 guardian characters. The first one is Temari. Graceful, but fierce- tempered. His other guardian character is Rhythm. Rhythm loves basketball and tends to act cool.

And that's about it!

(Okay, I'll start. ^_^ And also, an important thing about Ranma I forgot to mention: He's deathly afraid of cats. Also, just a quick question: If there's not a whole bunch of people joining, would it be okay for someone to play 2 characters? Just asking, because I also kind of wanted to roleplay someone from Homestuck.)

Ranma Saotome walked up to the looming red brick school, Cherub Academy. The flags whipped in the wind, the sky above cloudy. Ranma now realized he forgot an umbrella.

Let's just hope it won't rain... Ranma thought. I really don't need to turn into a girl the first day here.

Ranma thought about his new circumstances. The Tendos were in the process of moving, and while they were, Ranma and Akane got mixed up into different high schools. Akane might transfer later, but it was likely that she would stay at her respective school for now.

I kind of miss her, Ranma thought for a second, and then slapped himself in the face and thought, Of course I don't! Who would miss an uncute tomboy like her?!

Ranma wore his usual red shirt, black pants, and slip on shoes. His hair was tied back in his usual braid. He hadn't received any uniform yet. (Not that he really bothered with uniforms anyway.)

The large clock at the top of the school rang; it was the warning bell. Ranma decided he might as well head to his first class, which was math. Maybe there'd be someone he knew there? Maybe even some new friends? All he had to do was keep his curse undercover.

Name: Nagihiko Fujisaki

Series they're from: Shugo Chara!

Picture:
ibexzr.jpg

Dislikes: Celery

Grade: Freshman

Personality: Funny, sporty

Bio: Nagihiko was disguising himself as a girl for a while, named Nadeshiko. Nagihiko reveals himself as Nadeshiko's "twin brother" to his friend Amu. He then has trouble telling Amu the real truth about his "twin sister."

Other: Nagihiko has 2 guardian characters. The first one is Temari. Graceful, but fierce- tempered. His other guardian character is Rhythm. Rhythm loves basketball and tends to act cool.
And that's about it!
Accepted!! :D
(Okay, I'll start. ^_^ And also, an important thing about Ranma I forgot to mention: He's deathly afraid of cats. Also, just a quick question: If there's not a whole bunch of people joining, would it be okay for someone to play 2 characters? Just asking, because I also kind of wanted to roleplay someone from Homestuck.)

Ranma Saotome walked up to the looming red brick school, Cherub Academy. The flags whipped in the wind, the sky above cloudy. Ranma now realized he forgot an umbrella.

Let's just hope it won't rain... Ranma thought. I really don't need to turn into a girl the first day here.

Ranma thought about his new circumstances. The Tendos were in the process of moving, and while they were, Ranma and Akane got mixed up into different high schools. Akane might transfer later, but it was likely that she would stay at her respective school for now.

I kind of miss her, Ranma thought for a second, and then slapped himself in the face and thought, Of course I don't! Who would miss an uncute tomboy like her?!

Ranma wore his usual red shirt, black pants, and slip on shoes. His hair was tied back in his usual braid. He hadn't received any uniform yet. (Not that he really bothered with uniforms anyway.)

The large clock at the top of the school rang; it was the warning bell. Ranma decided he might as well head to his first class, which was math. Maybe there'd be someone he knew there? Maybe even some new friends? All he had to do was keep his curse undercover.
You can be as many characters as you want! ^o^ ((I'm gonna reply when I get home if that's okay ;3; I'm at a friend's house - getting ready to watch a meteor shower))

(Sure, reply whenever you have time! ^.^ I'll just put in a couple more characters that I'll play.)

Name: Rose Lalonde

Race: American

Series they're from: Homestuck

Picture:

Likes: psychoanalysis, creative writing, strange beasts, wizards, knitting
Dislikes: feigned interest in wizards, wizard statues

Personality: Intelligent, has an huge vocabulary, speaks with a sarcastic tone, reclusive, quiet

Bio: Rose is the daughter of Roxy Lalonde. She transferred to this school because she had heard it had excellent advanced writing classes. Her brother is Dave.

Other: Nothing

Name: Nepeta Leijon

Race: Troll

Series they're from: Homestuck

Picture:

Dislikes: when her ships don't work out

Grade: freshman

Personality: naive, kind, energetic

Bio: Nepeta is now alive in the roleplay! :p And going to a school on Earth for some reason unknown to me.

Other: Nooppee

(also, I'll write a beginning paragraph for those 2 a little bit later when I have some more time)

Cool! I might play a few more myself. ^_^

Name: Shampoo

Race: Human

Series they're from: Ranma 1/2

Picture:

Dislikes: Her curse

Personality: Shampoo is cute, but violent.

Bio: Shampoo is an Amazon warrior. She was born in China. She has a great grandmother, named Cologne. Shampoo works at Cat Cafe.

Other: Shampoo fell into the spring of drown cat. Every time she is splashed in cold water, she turns into a cat. When she is poured with hot water when she is a cat, She turns back into a human.

(I hope it's okay that I'm writing a starting paragraph for both Nepeta and Rose, since you said I could start.)

Rose walked up to the large building, her black shoes tapping on the pavement. The sky above was cloudy; she wondered if it would rain. Her short blond hair blew in the wind. Rose wore a black t-shirt with the white shadow of a squid and a white skirt that fell a little above her knees.

She checked her schedule. First up was her writing class, her favorite subject. She made sure she had everything in her backpack, adjusted her black headband, and walked into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nepeta dashed down the sidewalk, her blue tail flying wildly behind her. Her dark green coattails flapped in the wind. Nepeta had an eager look on her face. She couldn't wait to start the year. She didn't know what human school was like, but she was excited to learn everything she could. Nepeta smiled as she walked into the building, her spirits soaring.

Nagihiko slumped over to his first class. "Here I go!" He said as he approached the school. All Nagihiko really ever thought about was basketball. He walked over to his first subject: Math."Great. Just a great way to start the morning." Nagihiko said out loud.

Name: Leon Kuwata - Super High School Level Baseballer

Series they're from: Dangan Ronpa

Picture:
5(22).png

Dislikes: baseball to a degree

Personality: Loud, Hot-Blooded, Ambitious, Passionate, Flirty

Bio: Leon is a brash boy who, believe it or not, loathes baseball. In fact, he enrolled at the school in hopes of becomeing a punk musician. Good friends with Mondo

Other: N/A

Name: Mondo Oowada - Super High School Level Gang Leader

Picture:
5(3).png

Dislikes: being seen as weak, disrespect towards women

Personality: Rude, Brash, Foul-Mouthed, Hotheaded

Bio: Growing up in a rough environment, Mondo is known as the leader of The Crazy Diamonds - the most fearsome 'Bozoku' gang in Japan. However, he lives in guilt due to [spoilerS]

killing his brother, Daiya, out of jealousy
- good friends with Leon

Name: Aoi Asahina - Super High School Level Swimmer

Picture:
5(119).png

Dislikes: N/A

Personality: Sweet, Energetic, Airheaded

Bio: A cheerful girl, Asahina has often participated in sports - up to six, although she excells in swimming - to the point where she was chosen as an Olympic representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back