What does a REAL Dinkie look like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asia*

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is a silly question but can someone help me out by posting a picture of a real Dinkie (both languages, or whichever it normally comes in, if possible)? I know many have "Dinkie Dino" on the top... so are the "Raku Raku Dino Kun" dinkie's a Japanese version or... are they just spin-offs? I've been so confused lately and I've never owned a dinkie before. Thank you!

Here's a picture of a Japanese Dinkie Dino, and a picture of an english Dinkie Dino.

English Dinkie Dino:

tumblr_m4csmiNRvC1r9d9lbo1_400.jpg

Japanese Dinkie Dino:

cute2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also read somewhere that packaging with the pet not aligned horizontally = fake, while horizontally aligned = "real." I say "real" because they could still be fakes.. but it eliminates a lot pretty quickly.

I typically go based off of shell colors + the packaging alignment for a quick glance.

Additionally, it only came in four colours.

mwe7JsjA3dkmgQvfS6r9MNA.jpg

BTW,this is the Japanese packaging!

If you spot one on eBay, feel free to post it and we can verify whether or not it is real. :) They are usually a bit pricy, around $40 for one!

Watch out with ebay as I have seen that packaging used with fakes as well, some of them use it as their first picture and its not until you go through all the pictures and description that you realise its a fake. Theres a lot out there like that, I think some one on here has also said that they've found them in see-through cases even if the shell looks the right shape its fake.

Additionally, it only came in four colours.

mwe7JsjA3dkmgQvfS6r9MNA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back