Weird...!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
rh2636.jpg

^ This is a weird conversation between Makiko and Memetchi from the Tamagotchi Corner Shop game for DS! Isn't it weird? I wonder what on Earth Makiko is talking about... and Tamagotchi is meant to be for kids!

Reactions: Owl
Oh my gosh haha I wonder, too.

Lol!

I think i heard makiko say that before...

but i thought i was seeing things.

And that didn;t look sexy at all!

I also heard someone say "God of bowling, please help me!".

Lol!

I think i heard makiko say that before...

but i thought i was seeing things.

And that didn;t look sexy at all!

I also heard someone say "God of bowling, please help me!".
Yeah! XD Also in Corner Shop 2, when you play the Concert Hall as Princess Tamako and you do very badly at it, the servant will say, "Princess Tamako! You are so hot!" but when you set it to French it clearly says the word s.... you know XD

Reactions: Owl
I bet it isn't as bad as you think.

It might be as simple as night club or a bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well "Sexy" is a term that s quite common among most young people these days, so there isn't anything wrong with that one really.

And "A place really grown up" could just mean she's going somewhere, where you have to be more mature in the way you act or with manners. Fancy restaurants are a grown up kind of place which i can see a tamagotchi going to.

You just need to be a little more broad on things like this. There's more than just inappropriate things that are meant mainly for adults.

hehehe that's hilarious... but i don't think it's inappropriate

"kids" shows like adventure time (blech :rolleyes: ) throw that word around all the time and kids definitely hear it all the time

and like everyone else said makiko was probably just referring to some place that required more manners since she is older than memetchi :p still the conversation was funny!

Noooo, that is a bad word. I hate inappropriate stuff...It's disgusting! :angry:
What are you, five?

Not trying to be rude, but there is nothing inappropriate about what they said.

It's just a little weird.

Bars and nightclubs aren't "bad" either.

PS~ Don't get into the habit about lying about your age. It's best to just not put an age at all.

What are you, five?

PS~ Don't get into the habit about lying about your age. It's best to just not put an age at all.

Please stay on topic we don't need to chat about member ages

if you want to, start another topic on that ;)

But yes, "Sexy" has become more appropriate with the more years that pass. i hear kids who are in the second grade use it :p :rolleyes:

I honestly don't find anything offensive about the word "sexy". It all boils down as how one interprets it. ;)

I think Makiko's just finding an excuse not to talk about her secret to Memetchi, kind of like "It's not your thing."

The key is not to over-think. Just because it's "grown up" doesn't automatically mean it's malicious. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you, five?

He isn't lying about his age, I've met him in real life so I know that.

On topic, the outfit Makiko wants is not at all "sexy". In fact it looks exactly the same as what she's wearing when she is asking for it. :p

LOL, this was strange. Thanks for sharing, though! I've never tried any GB games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back