need help with all the items........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swim_champ

Reaction score
1.burger

2.weights

3.computer

4.bear

5.stuffed animal

6.pencil

7.shovel

8.plant

9.hairgel

10.costume

11.music

12.action figure

13.glasses

15.ball

16.cap

17.rollerskates

18.lounge chair

19.drum

20.skate board

21.sunglasses

22.raquets

23.bowtie

24.bow

25.boots

26.darts

27.tools

hope this helps

You mean thats all the items? Cool! It may come in handy! thanks! But what about the ufo? It doesnt matter though, its still a cool list! It will probably help peope that have a goal on what they want to buy, and they can print that out, and circle the item they need to remember, or make there goal to buy all those items! Cool! I love doing those kinds of things!

i think it would be cool if ppl knew the prices of these items, if they could post them too. after all, then we'll know wat were saving 4. :D

Yea! that would be better! Um...the ufo is 5000 points..and the plant is 80 points....hmm.....what else....dont remember all the prices....

uh...the cap is 700, the burger is approx.200, the stuffed animal is approx.1200, and i wanna say the raquets r 200-250?? not sure. :D

the throne, which you replaced with lounge chair, is 5500, and the soda, which you forgot to put in altogether, is 1000.

trumpet-1800

darts- 100

tools- 50

let's get this complete! who else knows prices?

Yea...Hey! Would you like to be my friend? I'm adding you to my buddies list...one moment please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back