Tea? or Coffee?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverWaiting

Reaction score
I am very curious about this, I have found that there are some times where I want a cup of tea and I buy lots of specialty teas (David's Tea, google it, order it, love it, you'll thank me tea fans) usually when I'm studying late at night or in the morning or even if I'm just having a peppermint craving.

But there are times where I'll opt for coffee, usually I'll go for a coffee if everyone else is, or if I'm with my mom, it's always coffee no question about it.

So what do you prefer? Coffee? Tea? either or? Any situations you'll choose one of the other? Feel free to share, and judge not if you please!

Well, I drink tea (the kind without bad stuff in it) sometimes, but very rarely. I like it though. I've never had coffee, but I know what it tastes like, and it's horrible. Tea FTW!

Tea at home. Coffee before work (not made by me)... Only because I think I make a good cup of tea, and no one else can make it the way I like :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tea! Somebody very special bought me a Japanese cast iron teapot , and since then I have a pot or two each day. I love fruit teas *don't judge me*. A good fruit tea that isn't artificially flavoured is so hard to find.... I also like flavoured black tea. My favourites at the moment are blood orange black tea and raspberry.

Lived a couple years in Southeast Asia... so I don't mind Chinese tea either. Yerba mate is also good, though took me a while to get used to :)

I haven't actually had either, I'm not allowed them probably because of the caffeine. However I'm allowed mint tea, so I'd say that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both - I don't really have a preference, but it definitely depends on the time of day or "hot drink" circumstances :p

I'm not a big fan of fruit or herbal teas - although I always drink Jasmine/Chinese tea if I am out eating a Chinese meal.

For me, it's traditional Breakfast Tea (brewed in a tea pot) - preferably Barry's Irish Tea if we still have have a stock of it in our pantry. I always drink tea in the mornings and usually during the day at work or late afternoon (because it's too busy at the office to take time to brew a good, drinkable cup of coffee, made the way I prefer it). I drink around 5 cups each day.

If I am not at work I will drink coffee mid morning - ground (not instant) usually Lavazza brand - and on other days I also drink a cup of coffee in the evening after the evening meal and/or around 10pm (it doesn't seem to affect my ability to fall asleep later at bedtime). I drink around 1-2 cups each day.

Otherwise, I usually just drink tap water.

Coffee. I don't like tea at all, and I always have a cup of coffee in the morning before school

There is nothing wrong with herbal fruity teas, right now that's my favourite as it is summer, and those are the best teas to drink iced. And peppermint tea is really nice.

I too think I make the best cup of tea for miles around lol I love my loose leave teas and watching the swirl around as the steep and the smell when hot water meets tea leaves for the first time, is such a relaxing smell

But the smell of the perfect roast coffee calls me every once in a while and that's all ill drink for a week straight

I usually drink tea just because it's more convenient. I like it in the morning since it's a nice British blend with a bit of caffeine, and I add some milk and sugar to it. During the winter, it's my means of survival: I put it in a thermos and take it outside with me while I'm waiting for the school bus so I can live through those freezing fifteen minutes before the bus comes.

My mom makes coffee every morning, and she likes to keep it all to herself most of the time. She perks it on the stove, so it's super strong. I occasionally get to have some of the coffee, though.

I'm a big coffee AND tea drinker. I have both very frequently. Which one I choose depends on my mood, health and state of mind.

Tea when I'm sick, coffee when I'm not sick.

Right now it'd be tea.

OMG I HAVE THIS NICE TEA BAG THAT'S LIKE APPLE CINAMON I'VE BEEN SAVING FOR THE NEXT TIME I GET SICK

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME

YOU ROCK

I like tea when it's cold outside, and my parents encouraged me to drink it (especially my dad). I don't drink any tea whatsoever though, maybe it's this teenage mental block inside my mind that made me not want to drink tea because my parents wanted me to. xD I do like ice-tea though, surprisingly my parents hate it.

I like coffee in all sorts, I like trying new types. :3 I like ice coffee as well.

Coffee is the best when you're camping though. It really warms you up and wakes you after you've been sleeping awkwardly on top of rocks.

Had sweet tea from subway. But child fil a has some really good tea.

I love tea. uvu

Not too big on coffee though. It's too bitter for my tastes. D;

I love a good fruity tea before I go to bed, they make me sleepy! I drink a lot of raspberry tea throughout the day though.

I can't drink regular coffee if it hasn't got at least 3 sugar cubes and a ton of milk in ;w;. I love a good iced frappe coffee though! Especially the ones with chocolate in ;w;.

tumblr_m0k4kwYnEE1qa75jho1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back