VMigo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodle-tchi

Reaction score
Hi. I was just wondering if any of you have/know about the Vmigo? If you don't know what I mean then here is a video of a commercial that was on TV a while back:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The most well known 1 that is in the advert (and the 1 that I have) is the dog version. It came with a device that you can hook up to your TV. They also do other VMigos as well. I think a cat 1 and a baby 1 and maybe another 1. It came with a lefelet and these are the only ones that I can remember. These things are good but it is hard to earn money and look after. If you are thinking about using/getting these I can tell you 1 thing. It uses a lot and I mean A LOT of battery's! Especially when you are trying to get the good care award. So anyone know about these? I will upload a picture probably tomorrow of it and maybe a video of the game-play if anyone wants me to do it. It might take a while for the game-play video if I do it though because I don't have any battery s left! I also wont be able unfortunately to do a video of the TV console because it needs EVEN MORE BATTERY'S and it is not compatible with the type of TV I have now. I might be able to if I get out the vintage TV. If it is still working...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dog and a cat. While pretty cute to care for, they are a decent greyscale too. They don't just eat kibble and cat chow, they do eat batteries. I don't think I ever connected them because of the battery issue. Not even the heavy duty I use can stay another day.

If they wanted to give it more juice, they really should have used AA, not AAAs... Its wide enough.

I have a dog and a cat. While pretty cute to care for, they are a decent greyscale too. They don't just eat kibble and cat chow, they do eat batteries. I don't think I ever connected them because of the battery issue. Not even the heavy duty I use can stay another day.

If they wanted to give it more juice, they really should have used AA, not AAAs... Its wide enough.
Yes I agree. I would play with them more and maybe buy other Vmigo pets if it was not for the battery issue. The last time I used my VMigo I was giving it almost excellent care and looked after it only when it needed looking after to save the battery's. It lasted a week. :( If only they made a version 2 or something which used less battery's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back