Sign in to follow this  

Hi. I was just wondering if any of you have/know about the Vmigo? If you don't know what I mean then here is a video of a commercial that was on TV a while back:

The most well known 1 that is in the advert (and the 1 that I have) is the dog version. It came with a device that you can hook up to your TV. They also do other VMigos as well. I think a cat 1 and a baby 1 and maybe another 1. It came with a lefelet and these are the only ones that I can remember. These things are good but it is hard to earn money and look after. If you are thinking about using/getting these I can tell you 1 thing. It uses a lot and I mean A LOT of battery's! Especially when you are trying to get the good care award. So anyone know about these? I will upload a picture probably tomorrow of it and maybe a video of the game-play if anyone wants me to do it. It might take a while for the game-play video if I do it though because I don't have any battery s left! I also wont be able unfortunately to do a video of the TV console because it needs EVEN MORE BATTERY'S and it is not compatible with the type of TV I have now. I might be able to if I get out the vintage TV. If it is still working...

Edited by noodle-tchi

I have a dog and a cat. While pretty cute to care for, they are a decent greyscale too. They don't just eat kibble and cat chow, they do eat batteries. I don't think I ever connected them because of the battery issue. Not even the heavy duty I use can stay another day.

If they wanted to give it more juice, they really should have used AA, not AAAs... Its wide enough.

I have a dog and a cat. While pretty cute to care for, they are a decent greyscale too. They don't just eat kibble and cat chow, they do eat batteries. I don't think I ever connected them because of the battery issue. Not even the heavy duty I use can stay another day.

If they wanted to give it more juice, they really should have used AA, not AAAs... Its wide enough.

Yes I agree. I would play with them more and maybe buy other Vmigo pets if it was not for the battery issue. The last time I used my VMigo I was giving it almost excellent care and looked after it only when it needed looking after to save the battery's. It lasted a week. :( If only they made a version 2 or something which used less battery's...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rui_san02
      I just got a vpet that looks like this. I can't see any info on the inter about this one. So I just want to ask you guys if you have any guides for this one? Thanks in advance. 🙂

• By Noxumbra
      I really love the way my Tama evolved! It inspired me to draw a piece with them and their dog(?), Frost.
    • By Penguin-keeper
      I just saw this virtual pet mug that's going to be released in November, and I had to share it here;

Apparently, the image on the screen is revealed when you fill the mug with a hot drink.

It's pretty novel to see new virtual pet-related gift items like this in 2018.
    • By KidRetro64
      Hey Tamagotchi FanGirls!
      Really hype today (Partly cause I literally just booted up my LPS Tama) for some reason!
      So My LPS started up like how you would when you just got a new brand of VPet for the first time and have no idea what you are doing with it!

Well first of all I had no idea what I was doing (of course) and somehow ended up in a train station being carted around in a train like it was nobodys business XD
      Then I went to the doctors I think? Not exactly sure but I could just make out a catipillar or something next to me.
      Then the screen froze😬❄
      Yeah, rough start.
      Is there a de-bug button or something like that?
      (Btw the screen froze on the bottom of what seemed like a massive building? Not exactly sure!
      Any help would be approved!
    • By KujoStar64
      I dunno if anyone has come across one of these or not, but there's a new sort of Furby-like toy called a Hatchimal. This is like a Furby in the fact it is a furry animal that you can teach to talk, walk, and dance. However, there is an additional step involved. As the name implies, a Hatchimal comes inside a soft plastic egg, and it has to hatch from this egg. You have to tap and rub the shell to interact with the egg, and make the Hatchimal tap from the inside, to break the shell and be born. It looks so amazingly cute! I reserved one from Amazon, but I need to warn you up front that these toys are not cheap. It cost just under $60 to reserve one, and it won't ship out for another week or so cos supplies ran out. I'm not sure if anyone here is even aware of these new Hatchimals, but there are clips on Youtube and from what I can see, these things are just adorable! Plus, like Tamagotchis, once the Hatchimal has hatched, there is a baby, toddler, and kid stage. Each stage unlocks a new activity the Hatchimal can do with you. I can't wait to receive mine and review it!