End of August Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasley

Reaction score
We have a couple of weeks to go before August is over. Would anybody be interested in bringing in September with a hatch? I plan on starting my V4 and (hopefully by then) American angel but any version, any generation can join. I am EST but maybe we can get a decent time around the board or even have a rolling hatch event? What do you think?

Sounds interesting, you've got a date in mind? (If they are here in time I might start up my 15th anniversary ID L from odds, or my v5 or my odd pets should they show)

I'm western Canada so pacific time

I'm on my second generation my tama should be married she is 4 days old maybe tomo or the next day she will have a baby so yay I can do it

my V2 (my prized V2, this is no ordinary V2... don't judge) will be ready to start the 2nd Generation and what better than to bring her into the world than a hatch?

Also my new (to me refurbished by ODDS she is amazing) 15th anniversary ID L will also be joining i have been saving it for this hatch.

ALSO THERE IS A 3 DAY HARRY POTTE MARATHON STARTING AUGUST 31ST!!! youre welcome

Mine is hatched but waiting for parents to leave probably tomo :/ they had her yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back