English IDL Giragiratchi problem..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah66665

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here. Just recently unpaused my IDL.

(I hope this is the appropriate category to post in..? I was confused between this and two others)

Anyway, after connecting 30 times with my sister I evolved into a Giragiratchi and I cannot seem to find her favorite food for the happy symbol.

It isn't the rice bowl / Ikura Don that everything lists... and from what I understand the happy symbols are obtained differently on the english version?

I have received one for dressing her in the scrunchy, and playing with a turk rug.

The Hong Kong iD L is known to have several glitches, and one of them is Giragiratchi.

The only way you can complete her happy symbols is by using a download item that is programmed to be her favourite item.

Thank you SO much for clearing that up for me.

While I am able to use downloaded items I am not sure how to create ones that are a specific tama's favorite. Do you know of one that has been made for her that I could download?

Never mind, I was able to create an item. However I could not figure out how to make the green box around it transparent so it looked very bizarre on the system.

If someone can point me in the right direction to fix that, it would be appreciated. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back