Pop'n Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arika122

Reaction score
Uhhhh... I didn't figure anyone has played this, but in a nutshell, it is a game with 9 buttons you have to press according to notes on the screen (it is a music game) and it is Japan exclusive -_- Any of you guys played it?

I've never played it but it sounds a bit Guitar Hero-ish.. Am I right?

Well, if it's similar then I'd have to try it someday because I've been totally addicted to GH :D

Reminds me of this old video

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I've never played it, I'm pretty slow when it comes to highlights.

It's like DDR (dance dance revolution) for your hands lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've played the first Pop'n Music! I had an imported version for the Dreamcast! ^.^ I've played the silly (and not very good) XBLA game 'Beat'n Groovy' too!

I really wish that I could play more Pop'n Music games, but there are no arcades anywhere any more where I live (not that they ever had a Pop'n Music machine anyway...), and importing Japanese PS2s and rhythm games are so rare and expensive!

I need my dose of Uncle Jam and... aaa... those two mascots... I forget their names. Nyami and Mimi, I think? The cat and rabbit! ^.^

Never played it but sounds really cool to me. I should download it :)

Never played it but sounds really cool to me. I should download it :)
It's an arcade game machine? :huh:

I've played it a bit before because I have been playing Dance Dance Revolution for a while now and I have recently expanded to playing other Konami's games.

I do think the game is fun although the hard modes can get really tricky at times. What we do is I play the game sometimes together with a couple of friends and we assign "lanes" to each other to hit, LOL :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yes

popn is pretty much the only thing i care about. i play 41's and 42's at this point but i only have one video of me playing and it's just a 35. been meaning to take more videos while playing to track my progress. i play at game underground in framingham, massachusetts. if anyone's interested from around that area. pretty weird because i was just going to make a thread in here about popn, lol

boop, found the video. external link to my popn score log tumblr. i like to play with chara pop on because it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back