European V1 7 year old teen, who is 2 days old

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
The title basically says it all... my V1 ichigotchi is, for some reason, 7 years old, when she has only been around for 2 days (like my V3, V4, and V4.5, all of which are age 2).

Any explanations?

Thanks

The V1 gets a year older every time it wakes up. Have you been changing the time to make her sleep? If so that's why she's 7. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too sure if this applies to all V1s, but I know my US V1 only ages after a full 24 hr has passed since it was born. It it was paused, it would delay aging by the amount of time it was paused.

It would be as a result of a glitch. You can maybe try restarting your Tamagotchi to see if that does anything.

I'm not too sure if this applies to all V1s, but I know my US V1 only ages after a full 24 hr has passed since it was born. It it was paused, it would delay aging by the amount of time it was paused.

It would be as a result of a glitch. You can maybe try restarting your Tamagotchi to see if that does anything.
That may only apply to the US V1s then, because I own a Europeon V1 and it always ages when it wakes up. :)

I realized that since mine doesn't pause I leave it on the time change screen. I have done this several times (probably about 5/6 times). I'm guessing that it ages each time I set the time to the correct time. The growth hasn't been affected. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back