Tamawalkie, pocket pikachu or other?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennchi

Reaction score
i am looking for a pedometer pet because i like to do a lot of sports and stuff. So i am asking you guys which is the best one to get! :D I already have a pokewalker by the way, it wasnt as fun so im looking for another one :) if there are any others beside the ones i have mentioned please tell me! Thanks :3

Tamawalkie seems really nice!

Im sure you can look up videos on both.

The Pikachu one is cute but I think Tamawalkie is cuter.

@,@ The color Pikachu one is nice though.

I've had a Tamawalkie; it's amazing! You can choose from Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi and it's still like a Tamagotchi because you have to feed them and play with them, and buy stuff...plus, they never die! They'll just stop walking if they are in need of food or happiness.

Also, I really like the TamaWalkie's gameplay. As you walk, your Tamagotchi partner travels around the USA collecting parts of his UFO! There are cute animations, loads of characters to meet, and so much fun to be had on the TamaWalkie! <3

I've had the Pocket Pikachu. It's pretty cute but because I'm not such a big fan of Pokémon as I am of Tamagotchi I'd pick a Tamawalkie :)

i have the tamawalkie, and I really enjoy it. it has really great features awesome games and the game play in general is so cute and fun lol ^.^

They're both super cute :lol:

I had the Pokemon Pikachu 2 (color) and I liked it a lot more than the original pedometer Pikachu. Plus, the size is really nice and it's pretty light. BUT the Tamawalkie is just adorable because it has the primary characters to choose from and the features are totally cute. :wub: The Pikachu has similar features like collecting points from walking to buy things/gifts but the Tamawalkie like stated above walks around the country. It's neat!

so i decided im getting both because i grew up loving pokemon and i love the concept of the tamawalkie! but the pocket pikachu first because it is harder to get ^_^ which pocket pikachu is better? the first one or the second one with color? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour has more features but costs more. Its really up to you.

I haven't played around with a Tamawalkie yet, but it looks pretty cool! I really liked the pocket pikachu I had, though. I guess it's up to you, based on how much attention you can give. The Tamawalkie requires almost no maintenence, while the Pocket Pikachu occasionally needs something.

I haven't played around with a Tamawalkie yet, but it looks pretty cool! I really liked the pocket pikachu I had, though. I guess it's up to you, based on how much attention you can give. The Tamawalkie requires almost no maintenence, while the Pocket Pikachu occasionally needs something.
Actually, you really do need to keep the hunger and happiness hearts full on a Tamawalkie. But yes, it is still very low maintenance since no other care is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back