1998 Light Up Bandai Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurinko

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Mallow Cup is here on the boards. I think it's some potion pet from some anime. I don't remember exactly. Maybe it's sorta like the Magical Witches, but I think it involves animals. Not sure. But the price is rather steep in my opinion.

Yeah, it is definitely out of my price range! I was hoping to figure out the name and look around on Yahoo Auctions Japan, I use a proxy bid for that site on occasion. In the eBay post, Mallow Cup said they didn't know the name of the pet. When I saw that name on eBay I thought it sounded familiar!

It's called the Vial of Aruderu pet. It's based on an anime if I remember right. I don't personally have one, but I know some who do. The only known bit of info available is on some different character combinations, and are as follows:

2 stars + 1 diamond = Air bunny *most variations including 2 stars should give you the bunny

1 wing + 1 diamond + 1 acorn = Heart thing *there are different combinations for this character, but this is the one I recorded

1 acorn + 1 droplet + 1 star = Twin balls

2 droplets + 1 diamond = Sun

3 acorns = Fish

3 wings = Leaf

Ra,

Thanks, that is actually really helpful! It sounds like an interesting pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back