HURRICANE! AHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli911

Reaction score
A hurricane is coming towards us! I love hurricanes! Guess what? THEY CLOSED DOWN SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS!! WEEEEEEE! NO SCHOOL FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! Okay, I'm done being happy. Anyone else had school closed down today? Please comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I dont think it's going to hit us, though. I love the superintendent of schools! He's so precausious! Sorry if I spelled that wrong, I typing to fast to go back and check my words!!

It's only a category one... why is everyone freaking out? Lol. It's nice that you guys don't have school... but if you miss too many days, it'll just cut out of your summer. Ick. I'd rather just go... personally.

Don't get em here in oz either, even though i live only 85ks off the caost.

It's only a category one... why is everyone freaking out? Lol. It's nice that you guys don't have school... but if you miss too many days, it'll just cut out of your summer. Ick. I'd rather just go... personally.
Andrew did the same thing, it was turing away from us, and then BAM!!!!! It hit us all night long...and no-one was expecting it.....at least that's what the news says...I wasn't even born yet! lol

****___________**********

*******_____*************

There, now that tamatalk has its own hurricane no-one will feel left out!!!

Hope you dont forget to bring your tama's and they get destroyed!!!

Thanks!! I'm gong to make a beach hut blowing away! Does anyone know how to tag their font color white?

_

___ /\

___ / \

___ / \

/______\

|______| this is my pet furawatchi, Crystal! :angry:

|______|

I think that name is pretty for such destruction. Once, they used my name and spelled it the same way too!

Yea, here in canada, we like NEVER get em. We did get the last bit of one and the day befor that when we were on the bus, the bus driver turned on the radio and it sais "All Schools in (my city..im not tellin) are closed tommorrow due to the hurricane." The whole bus litterally was screaming, yelling for joy. and in the end, we only got a light drizzle...they closed schools for that? But, Hey! Any school day closed is a good day!

I live in Ontario,Canada so we dont have school yet,Yay! And there isn't a hurricane here!

P.S we don't get hurricanes here!

i missed skool today and tommorow i am sooo happy. but i am sorta scared to. but after a while u get used to it :furawatchi:

Andrew did the same thing, it was turing away from us, and then BAM!!!!! It hit us all night long...and no-one was expecting it.....at least that's what the news says...I wasn't even born yet! lol
Andrew was a category 5... this one is a category 1... big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back