HOW DO YOU BREED TAMAGOTCHIS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you breed 2 tamas?

• I have no idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll message you how

• Get the girl to give the guy a present and the egg will be in it

• No one knows

• Its another way but i'll message you.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkandproud

Reaction score
Hey the new poll is just because I dont kow how to breed tamas. I am really new to tamagotchis so of corse i'm on my first generation. (same with my sister) BUT HOW DO YOU BREED THEM?!?! :D :D :D :p :huh: ;) :huh: :D

you can breed either way. The matchmaker will come when your tama is 6-7 years of age. The matchmaker will pick a partner for you and you can pick yes or no.

As for connecting, mating can also come from their. Just have them mate together and soon, the will have babies.

Note:1 day after the baby is born, your tamagotchi will return to tamagotchi planet. Then the baby is left for you to take care of.

This is how they have genarations.

me and my sista had a boy and a girl and just kept connecting but u have to be 5 or older to have babies. i connected them so they were givin prezzies to each other then both screens went black and fireworks came on the screen, then there was 2 babies on my screen and 1 of the babies then flew to my sistas tama

there you are thats how our tamas mated. :wub: ^_^ :p :D :wub: :wacko: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :wub: :huh: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wub: :huh:

:wub: :huh: :huh: :mimitchi: :mametchi: you have to be 7 to have babies the machmaker will come you can press yes to have one with it or no to have one or two with someone else you have to get the friendship up to 4 hearts then they will have babies

:huh: :wacko: :wub: :wub: ^_^ :wub: :ph34r: :D :huh:

my tama is 4 now with 4 hearts for a fried called billy they willhave babies in 3 days

:huh:

:wub:

:mametchi:

Okay you can use the matchmaker, but there is another way involving the secret item HONEY.

CODE: BCBACABA

Make your tamagotchi drink the honey, then connect with a tamagotchi the opposite gender. Select present. If you select game, the honey will go to waste. The other tama has to be an adult. They will talk, then they will kiss, with hearts floating in the air. Connect a day later, they will shake their heads no. (normal) Finally one will go. The screen will turn black, there will be candles. A few seconds later, the female tamagotchi will give birth to 2 tamababies.

(God that took ages)

connect a lot, then when the tamas are both 6 years old... connect and they will breed! simple as that!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back