Is anyone else here not getting X and Y?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
I don't have a 3DS (or have money to get one) so I'm pretty sure I'm not getting X and Y... Is there anyone else out there who's NOT getting the game? 'Cause it seems like everyone is :/

Black and White were horrible.

I didn't even want to play the sequel. The Pokemon were fine, it was the gameplay that bored me to death.

That sucks that you aren't getting Pokemon X or Y ;n; They look soooo promising.

Black and White were horrible.

I didn't even want to play the sequel. The Pokemon were fine, it was the gameplay that bored me to death.

That sucks that you aren't getting Pokemon X or Y ;n; They look soooo promising.
I heard Black and White didn't have any after-gameplay... pretty disappointing. X and Y does look promising... BUT WHAT IF POKEMON Z COMES OUT... wait... now I'm even more disappointed because I can't get that either

I love pokemon too much. This games look really great, too!

I'm a little wrapped up in the hype and I'm itching to get some new games for my 3DS. The plan is for me to pick up Y and my sister will get X.

Even if you can't get it right away, it might be something worth saving up for someday. :D

I don't have a 3DS. 6_6

But if I did have one, I still would not buy X and Y because all I want for it is ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF. :mellow:

I have a 3DS but I don't plan on getting them cause I know that next year their probably going to come out with a sequel to X and Y. -.- Plus I don't like the looks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back