Sign in to follow this  
Nathalietchi

Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

Along with Tamagotchis I have a serious obsession with mobile phones. That's why I curious to know which phone is your primary phone right now and why?

Mine is a Motorola Defy, which is about 2,5 years old. It's a smartphone that originally had Android 2.1 and is upgraded to 2.2. It's my first smartphone ever and I just can't let it go, LOL.

My secondary phone is my beloved ancient brick; a pimped Nokia 3330 :)

So tell me; what's yours?

Hahaha... *cough* LG Rumor 2.

Although I have access to iphones/apple stuff...

I have a pretty old school looking phone right now, a Verizon LG Octane. I should be able to focus on getting a new phone after some other necessities are paid off soon.

Honestly, I don't feel the need to own a smartphone since I'm already on other internet related devices so often for work and personal activities. The main reason I want to get one is because I feel like Verizon doesn't put any effort into their non-smartphones. The ones my family and I have owned over the last few years are constantly breaking and are glitchy. I can't even make calls sometimes, which totally defeats the point of having a phone! I just want a phone that works, and I guess that means I have to resort to getting a smartphone someday.

Mine is an iPhone 4S. I love it. We don't have a "home phone" so it's very well used. :D

Most people only got one phone and maybe a house phone. I have android wildfire

I have an infrared phone that doesn't do much that I originally bought for Tamagotchi downloads but I now use for writing poems at night when I don't have access to my computer. I also have an HTC Desire C that I'm supposed to use but it's so slow and glitchy that I only use it for downloading music. :P I want an iPhone but I won't be allowed to get one until my current smartphone breaks completely.

I have an infrared phone that doesn't do much that I originally bought for Tamagotchi downloads but I now use for writing poems at night when I don't have access to my computer. I also have an HTC Desire C that I'm supposed to use but it's so slow and glitchy that I only use it for downloading music. :P I want an iPhone but I won't be allowed to get one until my current smartphone breaks completely.

(I've had that problem too, I reset mine completely and now it works WAY better :))

iPhone 4. Hoping to get an iPhone 5

• Like 1

HTC Wildfire S. This is after I managed to kill my old phone, a Samsung Galaxy Y, after less than seven months of owning it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Young. I mostly use it for listening to music, it's pretty handy.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KidRetro64
      Hey Everyone 👋
      In 3 days, it’s going to be my Birthday! And I’m dying for a SIM Card. It’s quite a long story.. and I’m wondering if my parents behaviour does any good in this?
      Well, back in February I decided that I really wanted a SIM. I brought my phone and my £1, but my Parents made me put it back. They said that “When I’m a bit older I can have one” but I’m trying to argue back that everyone that I know with phones has a SIM, and it’s unfair. 
      Fast forward 3 months, I’m still asking and wanting one. But my Sister and Auntie day it’s not a good idea, because my Data will run down really quick knowing me. But I do know how they work! I know how to turn it Of, and stuff like that. 
      But the other night, my Dad asked me what else I wanted for my birthday. I said nothing (Because I had already gotten a V3 and a Hatsune Mike Figure From Him) so there was a higher change of me getting one. But then he replied “Are you just doing this so you can get a SIM card?” And I say yes (looking back, I’m not sure if that was the best thing? Idk 😕) and he replies with one of my main questions. “Well, we’ve already decided about the whole SIM Thing” and didn’t say anything else. I’m not quite sure what he might be hinting!
      But the good thing is that it’s not been a definite NO yet, it’s just a Not right now. So what does all of this mean? I really want one, but they were acting the same way when I got my Hamster saying “It’s a lot of responsibility” and “It’s not a toy” etc, etc. But then they ended up buying one! And We still have her today! I’m fact, my parents love my Hamster!
      So, what does this all mean? Help is appreciated 💕
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      There was this Mobile tamagotchi game I played once when I was younger back in 2014. It was called Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch. I’ve been wanting to play it again for a while, but the game has been taken off the App Store and the Google Play Store. Is there any way to access this game again? Or is it just gone forever?
    • By OneSummerDream
      Hello, everyone! I’ve found some exciting info on the Tamapichi phone that was released back in 1997 by Kyocera. This is a really weird piece of Tamagotchi history, and details in English can be hard to find outside of a few brief articles. There’s actually quite a few photos people have posted, so if you want to see more just look up “たまぴっち.” For convenience, I've ran some of the text through Google Translate. (Also, I wasn't able to shorten most of the URLS properly, sorry ._.) Part of Article: "Bandai, the company that sells Tamagotchi, has spawned about seven million of these hectoring toys since last November, and some have even shown up elsewhere around Asia. It's still not enough. Shortages have driven the price of a Tamagotchi in Tokyo to as high as 15,000 yen ($129). Now, the Tamagotchis are launching an aerial assault. Sometime this month, Bandai will begin selling mobile phones that have a Tamagotchi inside -- the Tamapichi. The phones will operate on Japan's personal handyphone system, the low-priced wireless service that has become the rage among the country's teenage girls. Users no longer will have to watch their Tamagotchi die, they'll be able to blast their tiny beast to another Tamapichi owner's phone, where the ailing creature can frolic with its own kind, feed and regain its pluck. The phones will sell for 45,000 yen. Will these monsters stop at nothing?"
      http://virtualpet.com/vp/farm/lleg/lleg.htm#phones]Source

Generic stock photo: Mametchi! Here’s a comic advert shared by Twitter user @gulico69: https://twitter.com/gulico69/status/775512464184127490 In the comic, two Tamas can be seen sharing a snack. How cute! They can also just hang out, as shown here: Source
      There’s also a video of it hatching: http://twitter.com/korotchi/status/740047518587752449 For more, look under #たまぴっon Twitter and other sites. Apparently, people could connect their Tamas by calling or texting each other if they both had one. If that’s the case, this may be the actual first-ever connecting Tamagotchi (since this was released in June ‘97 a few months before Mesutchi/Osutchi). However, this might mean they’re unable to connect without phone service. It also seems that taking care of it also means checking your calls and text messages in a timely manner: "Tama Pitches" is a rare PHS that DDI pocket has just released with momentum! It was difficult to raise Sugge as the way of growing changed with P mail and incoming! " A lot of the normal icons/options seem to be missing. All I see are the attention and game icons. As for characters, it appears to be a blend of P1 and P2. Some specs:
      http://www2k.biglobe.ne.jp/~mako/pitch.html

The phone also comes with an adorable little charger with Tonmaruchi and Tongaritchi printed on it! If you want one, check out these Mercari listings: Listings But wait- there’s more. There was also a second Tamagotchi phone: It appears that it could connect to an Entama via codes rather than having a Tamagotchi built into it. Google-translated: "en Tama can go out to "travel" if the Tamagotchi, which raised some extent. En Enjoy the content of "Tamagotchi Town", one of the "papipo!" Web services, using occasionally displayed IDs and passwords. If you log out and enter the logout ID and password displayed on the "papipo!" Screen occasionally, the series of operations is completed." https://trendy.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/col/20060607/117045/ Another excerpt about it: "WILLCOM and BANDAI announced on joint March 16th that they will release the PHS terminal "Kids' mobile papipo!" For children in June (Photo 1). From March 18th, accept reservations through dedicated website and so on. Although the price is open, it is expected to be 14,800 yen for mail order through Bandai's website." By the way, there was a third Tamagotchi-themed phone that was set for release outside of Japan, but was canceled for unknown reasons. I have no idea where I found the article (since it was a while ago), but to be honest, it looked like a generic flip phone with a Tamagotchi decal. That's it for now. I hope you all enjoyed these little snippets. I’ve been trying to find more about these phones for a while now, and it’s awesome getting some sort of info on them! Of course, there’s also a ton of stuff out there like reviews and blog posts I didn't include for the sake of brevity, so happy sleuthing!
    • By Karinagotchi
      Hello!
      i recently bought an ir phone (verizon palm treo 650) and i was wondering how to get the mr blinky apps on it for the tamagotchi p's? I dont have the wifi card and was wondering if i need to get that (which i fell like duh of course/ but idk where to get that) or if i need to get to get the dongle anyway? i would like to learn how to do this so i can send it to my p's. Thank you for the help!
    • By laurr591
      Hello, I just bought a Palm Centro and I'm trying to transfer an english patch to my tamagotchi p's, but no matter how many times I try it just doesn't work. Can someone please help me? I resorted to buying a Palm Centro after fiddling with an IrDa usb dongle for hours and that didn't work for me either.
    • By Tama_Fan_2002
      I have decided to save my money up for a Tamagotchi P's, but I have some questions about the English Patch.

First of all, What is the cheapest Infrared Phone I could get that will work with the P's?

Second, How do I download the English patches to the phone?

Lastly, How do I send the patches from the phone to the P's?

Thank you to everyone who has helped me on TamaTalk!!!