Which X and Y starter would you pick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which starter?

• Chespin

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Froakie

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Even if your not getting the game, which one would you pick? Just wondering :3

Either Fennekin or Froakie. I haven't decided between the two.

As of right now I'm thinking about going with Chespin but it really depends on what their evolve forms are like

I usually like grass types best but Chespin is just ew. So I'd probably go with Froakie because, even though Fennekin is cute, fire Pokemon aren't my thing.

I normally always go for Grass type, but I think this time I'll go with the cute little frog, and dedicate it to my first Umi no Tamagotchi: KeroPyontchi :)

Fennekin. seriously though does anyone even pick fire types as starters aside from me

I was going to choose Froakie on my game... until it was revealed that the Kanto starters are in and obtainable. Considering my first Pokemon was a Squirtle back in the Red and Blue days, I'm going with Fennekin to balance things out for when I get Squirtle again. :)

I like the fire and the water. I only got the last grass one last time but it was current than the other. i go by what they look like

I'd actually chose Chespin, I'm not sure why but I just like him more than the others. Also, I'm getting Bulbasaur because NO ONE EVER PICKS HIM. So Grass-type all the way for me! :D

I will definietly choose the fire one, me likey fire pokemons. <3

Froakie on X (With Bulbasaur)
Chespin on Y (With Squirtle)

I seriously dislike the look of Fennikin and charmander is my least favourite of the three Kanto starters.

WHY IS THERE NO LOVE FOR CHESPIN D:

Chespin. I have a feeling he'll be Grass/Ground or Grass/Rock but most likely Grass/Ground. He looks cute ^_^ Plus I'd be getting Squirlte ( IF I HAD A 3DS D: ) because there's a free Torchic so I can have 3 different types. Weee~

Second Evolutions have been revealed!

BFLM91k.jpg

I don't believe any english names have been announced but Chespin's evolution knows mud-slap (I think)
Fennekin's evolution knows Psycho Cut

and Froakie's evolution knows bounce.

Along with that Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega mewtwo X have been announced.

I think Chespin's evolution is really cute. Froakie's looks pretty sweet too!

I'm so torn as to which one to choose. -_-

I'm choosing Chespin, but I'll probably not let it evolve... I'm somewhat disappointed about his evolutions :/

I'm also going to pick Charmander because MEGA CHARIZARD

Since seeing the evolutions I am not so big on chespin now... though Froaky looks like he's getting better looking.

Remember, chespin is the bulky starter. So obviously it will be quite big. Just think of it as your awkward teenage years and then *BAM* an awesome bulky wall that can withstand hits.

OMG CHESPIN'S EVOLUTION CAN LEARN MUD SHOT WHICH IS A GROUND MOVE SO THAT MEANS...

CHESPIN WILL BE A GRASS/ GROUND WEEEE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back