mad mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumns

Reaction score
She listens to her boombox and looks stressed or mad. Does she not like this instrument or what's wrong.

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

She is stressed. This means you need to play games with her and make her happy again. If you win, her stress level will drop more. Sometimes playing with the toy can help, but it is much slower. Items can help too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I thought it was the instrument her stress level went down but is was 44 felt bad I don't know how it gets so high so quick

Food (snacks) can help it lower. (watch the weight if you give her snacks...) Its usually the practicing the instrument too much. The other item, the toy, will help reduce stress.

Oh ok age does it on her own so I dont notice this helped a lot though. Thanks

If I remember correctly, where the praise/timeout is, you can have them practice or play from there. If they are doing something you like, this for instance, playing, you can praise them. They will likely play a bit more often.

Oh ok ill try this as well I noticed that they dont have the levels like for being good or bad that you would get in the older versions because i have music star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back