The Legend of Zelda

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idkhaha

Reaction score
Okay, so if you couldn't tell by my avatar, I obviously like this game series. I was just curious on who else likes it? What is your favorite game? I really like Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I'm currently saving up for a Nintendo 64 and/or a 3DS to play OoT, and I already have TP for the wii.

So, feel free to reply, I doubt anyone will, haha!

Goodbye friends, I am gone.

:)

im in love with the Zelda series and I currently loved and am a huge fan of the revamped ocarina of time for the 3ds..i cant wait til they release the newest 3ds revamp they are coming out with <3

The only one I got was the one that's free on the DSi, I can't remember the name. I completed it and wanted to try another but my mum doesn't like the games because "they're addictive" so I wasn't allowed to. :(

I love TLoZ series! My all time favorites are OoT/MM. I hope Operation Moonfall goes through and I am quit excited for TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds! Also can't forget that TLoZ: Wink Waker HD is coming out really soon. My hubby just pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle. But he has some conditions before I can get my hands on it. I have to finish playing TLoZ: OoT 3D (Master Quest). . .and I am not looking forward to the water temple. . . :eek:

My favorite games are Skyward Sword and Wind Waker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back