i have a v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandycakes

Reaction score
so now that tama town has shut down how am i supposed to get items for my v4.5 can someone help me please none of the generators i have found work or they dont exist anymore oh and yes im sorta just now learning that tama town got shut down :(

i have those codes im sorry i should have been alittle more specific and said i was looking for codes to get the souvenirs
Well as far as I know you can't get souvenirs anymore. The only codes I could find where the ones I posted. Sorry. -_-

just for a complete explanation for why the Tamatown code generators aren't working:

my understanding is that they relied on the Tamatown servers staying intact and accessible, but since Bandai has shut them down completely the code generators have nothing to work with in order to generate new codes in the first place :(

Pandycakes - i totally got into the newer tama's feeling excited to play online on Tamatown, except it was already down by that point also!!
BOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

just for a complete explanation for why the Tamatown code generators aren't working:

my understanding is that they relied on the Tamatown servers staying intact and accessible, but since Bandai has shut them down completely the code generators have nothing to work with in order to generate new codes in the first place :(

Pandycakes - i totally got into the newer tama's feeling excited to play online on Tamatown, except it was already down by that point also!!

BOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
well you see ive had my 4.5 and 5 for years and i have had them for years i just restarted them a few months ago and then i remember tama town and i go there and i see its been shut down i was so sad does the tamagotchi idl rely on tamatown or internet would it be worth buying is what im trying to say

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back