PrinJess's Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrinJess

Reaction score
PrinJess's Tamagotchi ID LE & P's Log

===========================

Generation List

Pink & Purple Tama P's - Primary
Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀
Gen 5 - Kuchipatchi / Patchin Purin ♂ ♡ Warutsutchi

Gen 6 - ???

Pink Tama ID LE - Secondary
Gen 1 - Mametchi ♂ ♥ Perotchi

Gen 2 - ???

Tama ID L - Backup 3
Gen 4 - Guriguritchi

How My Log Will Operate ---- An Overview

The Generation List :

Every generation I will edit this post and write in the "Generation List" of a Tama's final evolution and psuedo-evolutions. Some things you should watch out for:

• Tamas will be crossed out on the list if it is currently inactive.
  • Tamas will have a hyperlink to their final evolution so you can easily locate them in the log.
  • A black heart between two Tamas (♥) signifies having met his or her spouse at the matchmaker; a white heart between two Tamas (♡) signifies having met at the park (this only applies for the Tama P's, otherwise a black heart will be used). The equal sign (=) indicates a Tama has wed his or her spouse from IR connection of another Tamagotchi.
  • A max of 30 generations or fewer will be listed at once.

Tamagotchi Players:

Tamagotchi Players as of 9/21/13:

Pink & Purple (Melody Land ver.) Tama P's - Primary

Blue Tama P's - Backup 1

White & Pink (Aikatsu ver.) Tama P's - Backup 2

Purple Tama ID L - Backup 3

The Tamagotchis each have a role when I play with them. A Primary Tama is the one I tend to focus most about in logging. A Secondary Tama is usually a Tama of a different kind of Tamagotchi toy than the Primary (i.e. The ID L and the Tama P's), but it is still important in logs, although it may have less entries than the Primary. Backups 1-3 are Tamas only used for connect plays, obtaining secret characters that require the use of multiple devices, and replacements of either the Primary or Secondary.

Pseudo Evolutions:

Some Tamas on the ID L and the Tama P's (with the help of change pierces), have pseudo forms, or alter egos, of themselves. They will be logged accordingly with the help of Evolution Arrows. Here is an example of a log entry of a "pseudo Tama".

Evolution Arrows Legend:

(----->) Tama has evolved

(<----->) Tama can evolve back and forth to and from his pseudo form.

(<------) Tama changed back from its pseudo form

You can view the first few entries of my log here. Newer entries will be posted on TamaTalk from now on. Thank you to all future readers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink & Purple Tama Ps - Primary
***​
Kuchipatchi <-----> Patchin Purin

IMG_0927_zpsc4368bda.jpg

Cutest. Pose. Ever.

I wanted to switch things up while I'm waiting for his 48-hour Puzzle Piece, so I transformed him into Patchin Purin from the Sanrio Pierce! But then I remembered I still have to get his last PP, so I removed the costume hours later. I'm not sure if I'd get the last one with the costume on. I can never be too careful, I suppose.

Oh, and he's still rich and ever fatter. :lol:

I can safely say that I've unsuccessfully found Memetchi's last Happy Symbol. I tried using the Mic, the Sports Car (which I did take a picture of and his hilarious face), and the Guitar. I bought all of them at the Tama Market and sold them back once I was done with them. At this point it's all about trial and error, and I've never been more frustrated.

IMG_0976_zpseb45c1a0.jpg
7a44c032-b0db-41b3-8c61-c322e740fae4_zps7fc63e9c.jpg

"Wheee, what fun---ahhhh, how do you stop this thing?!"

News:

I just realized something today: yesterday was the 20th and I totally forgot to go to the Park for the Eco Triplets. This is the first time I missed them and I've visited the park for 40 days in a row for something other than the Eco Scoop and all four times I get the same item. I was so mad when I found out. So what I did was I changed the date to September 28. Hopefully in two days' time I'll see the Eco Triplets and get either the Eco Car or the Eco Bag---something other than the Scoop, please!​

Kuchipatchi is at 51 grams right now. I forgot how long it's been since I last played a game, but it's the only way to stop making money, as I have too much of it! His mother, Himespectchi, had her house decked out in pink diamonds, so I spent 10,000 Gotchi Points to give it a more masculine vibe. I still kept his Fruits Living Room, though, because fruit rocks.​

IMG_0991_zps7671ea20.jpg
5ba693f9-c332-414a-b1e9-fafe0aef1598_zps7e4eb9c9.jpg

Out with the pink, in with the blue!

I wake up this morning to find a Happy Birthday table. Hours later, the candles to the birthday cake are blown out by...Moriritchi?! Yes, her birthday is technically today, but consider this: Mametchi is of the first generation on my Tama ID LE, so it's impossible for Mametchi to celebrate a previous generation's birthday. Mametchi's birthday is on November 23, so he definitely wasn't celebrating his own. I'm so confused because even in the English-translated guide it says that your Tama will celebrate your birthday and his or her own. I'm not even sure Tamas celebrate their parents' birthdays at all.​

IMG_0982_zps385c9b07.jpg

"Jess will self-destruct from mass confusion in about five seconds."

On a positive note, I finally got Mametchi's last Happy Symbol! And all without looking at a guide! I feel so accomplished! Of course it took about 30 trips of the same items and clothing popping up, but ultimately the "Test-Tube" caught my eye for purchase; I bought (and sold back) almost every other toy I could think of that wasn't the least bit feminine so I figured this has to be the one.​

IMG_1001_zps6470ecd0.jpg
IMG_0993_zps1401e794.jpg

IMG_0995_zpsecce16dd.jpg
IMG_1002_zps386475af.jpg

And thus, Tamatomo was obtained! Only took 7 days when it usually takes me 4 to 5.

News:

I bit the bullet and ordered a Tamagotchi Pink ID L 15th Anniversary Edition from Rakuten last night. Why did I order one when I don't have a penny to my name? I don't know, I just really want one and sort of bought it out of impulse. I'll hopefully have some of my money returned to me when I sell my ID L.​

I'm patiently waiting for the Love & Melody Deco Pierce. It took three days---according to the tracking---for the package to be processed. How long will it take for it to actually leave the country? I'm not too worried, though: the pierce is not a high priority for me right now.​

(P.S. I forgot I can't edit posts 1 day after they've been posted on this forum. It's going to be impossible to add Tamas to the Generation List in the first entry. I'm gonna have to incorporate this list into entries of new generations, however half of the overview information I wrote becomes obsolete. Sad day for me.)​

Kuchipatchi is currently at 64 grams. I'm sadly still rich at 80,000 and some odd Gotchi Points. The most significant thing that has happened to Kuchi-kun is his cooking test at Dream School, which he passed with flying colors! He made this three-tiered cake that almost resembled a wedding cake for some reason. Too bad his Happy Meter was full, so the test was kind of a waste except for a new screen to watch.​

I must remember to visit the park tomorrow to visit the Eco Triplets or I would have changed the date for nothing. Mental note: visit park first thing tomorrow at 10 AM!

Mametchi is 8 years old. This is the age I normally marry a Tama off and bring forth the next generation, but I figure I'd wait one more day. Since it took me longer than usual to find his Happy Symbols, I think it'd be fair to extend his stay.​

A grown seed (the Animal Friends Seed) popped out a worm this morning, a bad start to Mametchi's day. I quickly planted another one in its place.​

Later on I bought more seeds at the Tama Market. His day was otherwise quiet.​

I forgot to mention before that I replaced my "Fall Harvest" game with another game, "Melody Score". I renamed it "Melody" so I could identify it better. Perhaps I should have named it "Score" instead?​

I'm so upset! Why do I keep getting the Eco Scoop from the Eco guy? It's really making me mad. I set the date to the 8th and I will try again the day after tomorrow. Maybe I need a certain amount of Tamatomos to up my chances of getting something different? I wish I knew.​

IMG_1022_zps647661d5.png
IMG_1031_zps0c9cf2d5.png

...Ugh, and I had to pick up an eaten apple and everything.

Kuchipatchi made another (wedding?) cake from his Recipe book. It almost looks good enough to eat, if it were real. Hey, I'd use it for my upcoming wedding if it were real!​

IMG_1059_zpsfdbcbdb3.png

"What, you're saying my cake is not good enough?!"

I am looking around for a potential mate. At the park Kuchi-kun met Warutsutchi. We visited the park again and he was offered to go on a date to the beach. Thankfully there wasn't a marriage proposal; I hate rejectng poor lonely Tamas.​

IMG_1055_zps47a9b5fd.png

Your heart was spared, my dear.

***​

Patchin Purin <------ Kuchipatchi

Who knows how much longer I'll have until I decide to wed Kuchipatchi to another Tama. Let's see, he's 7 now, so...how about tomorrow? We cool, Kuchipatchi? Good! I transformed him back into Patchin Purin while he still could.​

Hopefully we'll get to meet Warutsutchi again.​

***​

Mametchi Perotchi -----> Paletchi

Meanwhile, Mametchi stands on the stage of the Matchmaker deciding on which Tama to choose for his wife. There are a lot of cuties to choose from.​

IMG_1065_zps8ca49a90.png
IMG_1066_zps57334851.png
IMG_1067_zps1e85dce5.png

"Pile on"? Perhaps Moriritchi means "Plie on"? It has to be... O.O

Mametchi chooses Perotchi as his future spouse...​

IMG_1068_zps4ee27f32.png

...The night is young as two young lovers seal their commitment to one another...​

IMG_1070_zps504fba00.png
IMG_1071_zps11e79728.png

...And Momoirotchi is the beginning of the second generation. She plays some ball with Mametchi before he departs.​

IMG_1072_zps0b3937e4.png

Almost an hour later, Momoirotchi transforms into Paletchi. Again. I feel like I keep getting this toddler for some reason when I know there's two more I have yet to see.​

IMG_1077_zps614536e7.png

"I'm baaaaccccckkkk...hehehe."

Patchin Purin ♡ Warutsutchi -----> Pinkubotchi -----> Puchihanatchi

When it hit 10 AM on my Tama's clock, I raced over to the park and met the "O" Triplet. I haven't encountered "E" or "C" since...ever...so I'm not sure if they even exist on the Tama P's. All I know to my knowledge is that you can get the Eco Scoop (which I've acquired a billion times), the Eco Car, or the Eco Bag in a random lottery which I'm starting to think is not random; maybe it has something to do with Tamatomos? I only have four, so maybe I need more?​

IMG_1102_zpsf956716a.png

"Patchin is not amused. Neither is Neko-chan."

I forgot to mention I had the pink bear for Puchin's pet. Her name escapes me at the moment.​

IMG_1093_zps263d5652.png

I still miss the sunflowers.

I leave Patchin to himself for an hour or so and I find him unfed and depressed. I feed him some of his favorites meals and snacks, and he's back to his normal self.​

IMG_1103_zps06984e7c.png

I guess he couldn't regurgitate the 99 grams of food he ate in his lifetime.

Fortunately Patchin was able to get hitched today to the fabulous Warutsutchi from yesterday. It was the typical hookup: boy meets girl, they go to the beach, they go on several dates until marriage deems appropriate, and---well, we all know how this typicall ends in Tama Land! Generation 6 starts off a female, and later evolves into Puchihanatchi.​

Paletchi -----> Sabosatchi

I changed the living room wallpaper for Paletchi. I think it suits Sabosatchi (NOT pictured) really well because of the flowers that bloom when she's happy.​

IMG_1089_zps9ff69e29.png

I'm making a challenge for myself. I keep hearing around that one of the secret characters, specifically Girigiritchi, cannot obtain her third Joy Sticker on English ID LE's, and only a downloaded item tailored to her likes will work. Binary over at Tama-Zone.com has compiled a list of all the Joy Sticker items for every Tama...except for three. They discovered the glitch with the help of Girigiritchi, and stopped the search for the other three secret characters' Joy Stickers for some reason. I am going to finish this list! I clearly have nothing else to do. lol​

I temporarily put the batteries back into my ID L and connected Guriguritchi with Sabosatchi 30 times. I just have to wait until tomorrow to see if it really works and I end up with Girigiritchi. Keep fingers crossed!​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - ???

Gen 2 - Girigiritchi ♀ <<NEW!>>

Tama ID L - Backup 3
Gen 4 - Guriguritchi

News:
Yay, my Love & Melody Pierce finally came in! So exciting! Now all I'm missing is the Fairy Change! Pierce and I'd be caught up on my pierce collection! The only thing that bothers me about this pierce is the recycling of characters; I can easily grow these Tamas on my ID L. However it's the first pierce in the collection, so I can forgive it.​
IMG_1115_zps35270bf0.png
IMG_1116_zpsd9253b90.png
It's the first pierce and seemingly the biggest...
Puchihanatchi -----> Neotchi
Nothing much to report except for evolution. I have another Eco Sibling expected tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed really tight this time.​
Pink Tama ID LE
Sabosatchi -----> Girigiritchi
YEAHHHHH, I got one of the secret characters! But, alas, my worst fear has been realized: Girigiritchi is indeed bugged for her third Happy Seal, the Rice Dish. Luckily for me she happens to favor the Halloween Cookies download I had in the Restaurant. I'm concerned for Tama ID LE owners that don't have the USB to IR dongles, though...​
I'm gonna age Girigiritchi until she's eight or nine years, and then I'll try to achieve the three other secret characters and see if their Happy Seals are bugged as well. We'll see if if Giragiratchi's glitch is just a fluke.​
IMG_1118_zps5d3f37c7.gif
With those balloons, I doubt accessories are gonna look well on her.

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀ <<NEW!>>

Gen 2 - Girigiritchi ♀

Tama ID L - Backup 3
Gen 4 - Guriguritchi

Neotchi -----> Yumemitchi
Today I visited the park at 10 o'clock sharp to meet the Eco Sibling again. I've been without something different for the last five times, so here I am expecting the same old Eco Scoop again. However, to my surprise, a red ball popped out from the wheel! If I could cry from joy, I would. I managed to snag the Eco Bag! Yay! Unfortunately, I really don't need the bag because I'm STILL trying to get rid of my Gotchi points! Hey, I'm not complaining: it's a breath of fresh air to see different pixel art.​
IMG_1124_zps4b69172d.png
IMG_1126_zps76513b37.png
So something besides the Eco Scoop exists! Squee!
Later on in the day, Neotchi transformed into Yumemitchi. I think she's starting to become a favorite of mine, even though this is the first time I've raised her. Her bow actually comes off when she sleeps, so cute. :3​
IMG_1128_zps466cbf86.png
It's true: Yumemitchi does drive in a pink limosuine. Cuteness overload! I wonder if other characters have their own vehicles to drive? Does the pet come in the limo too? That I think is unlikely.​
IMG_1134_zps3454a768.png
Ridin' Pretty! Does the limo have its own bow too?!
Pink Tama ID LE
I acquired two of Giragiratchi's Happy Seals using downloaded items; one was the Halloween Cookies and the other was...I forget. But I knew it was a downloaded item because I distinctly remember the heart icon; it's a sad day for vanilla Tamagotchi ID LEs everywhere. Nothing else to report. She's been chilling pretty much all day.​

News:

I'm at the moment making negotiations to trade my purple Tama ID L for a Tamawalkie. I don't like how the purple looks so this is partly the reason why I'm trading it (stupid reason, but whatever). I won a bid on a blue Tama ID L for cheap on eBay. I hope he gets to me soon. I predict it to be here in a week or so.​

I like the Tamawalkie because it's a pedometer and a Tamagotchi in one! I like to walk sometimes in the evenings and it'd be cool to have my Tama walk alongside me to different US cities.​

I didn't feel like logging yesterday, but I did have pictures on my phone of Yumemitchi's two aquired puzzle pieces. Unfortunately I didn't have my phone at hand when she acquired her third puzzle piece.​

IMG_1141_zps635a4c86.png
IMG_1146_zps79d1fa17.png
IMG_1143_zps38e40ce5.png

Not every restaurant experience was enjoyable; Kuchipatchi just quietly walked away when her daughter threw a fit at something she didn't like.​

IMG_1138_zpseca5d068.png

"Don't ignore my feelings, Daddy"!

Today, she received her final puzzle piece and unlocked the next piece to the rocketship. I literally received it minutes after I started writing this entry.​

IMG_1147_zps4ec93239.png
IMG_1146_zps880f391c.png

And this one makes four pieces!

With four Tamatomos, I have unlocked my first destination: the Amusement Park I raised six Tamas, but only managed to get four of the Tamas' puzzle pieces. One of them was a Pierce character, but I don't remember the other one. The other Tama must have not had its puzzle pieces collected before I married them off.​

Visiting the Amusement Park gives you four options to choose from. The first one was the Carousel; the second was a Haunted House. I'll go visit the other two attractions tomorrow. Yumemitchi has to go to bed soon!​

IMG_1152_zpsb17718a2.png
IMG_1151_zpsc3b07950.png

I so want to ride a Merry-Go-Round now.

Change of plans!

It's a little exhausting to maintain this log everyday, so I'm extending the entries to every other day. This way I can have more pictures stored and more events to document. I'll only disregard this rule if I only have one or two pictures to share. It can't hurt, right?​

Yumemitchi <----- Yumemiroll

Yumemitchi visited the rest of the Amusement Park. There was the Haunted House, the poor thing was scared to death! Then she visited the last destination, which was maybe a circus? Anyway, the mysterious Tama gave me a pink bag of some sort. I couldn't find the item in Toys, so I searched inside the "Rare" list: there it was! She ends up unpacking a cheerleader's outfit.I wonder who that Tama is cheering with her.​

IMG_1159_zps47344a5b.png
IMG_1154_zps2ac5f11a.png

Aww, why can't I keep her in that outfit forever?

I was curious as to what Yumemitchi's Sanrio character looked like (I plan to change the pierce maybe next generation), so I visited the transformation place to turn her into Yumemiroll. Her rainbow overhead blends too well with the wallpaper: I almost didn't see it at first. I changed her back to her normal form and gave her a tiara to wear instead of her bow.​

I don't like to get too repetitive with my characters; Kuchipatchi became a Sanrio character last time. I'm gonna try one day is to see if their Pseudo Forms' names are reflected in the Tamatomo book, if I should get a transformable repeat character the next time.​

IMG_1160_zps2a8ebd7e.png

Awww, she's so fluffy and white!..

Pink Tama ID LE

I finally finished collecting Girigiritchi's Happy Symbols. I went to the Tama Market to buy the scrunchy for the green sticker. It was either the scrunchy or growing the Tools Plant to grow the Tamamori Tree; the latter would take forever, especially with the way my plants have been wilting almost every day.​

IMG_1164_zpsf0b6ae07.png
IMG_1166_zpse7455bb8.png

Oh yeah, take that, you ID LE glitch!

Today is the 1st of the month. Girigiritchi visits the park for a fated encounter with the Eco Triplets. Unlike the Tama P's, all three of them show up. They thank me for my hard work and reward me with an Eco Fork!​

IMG_1170_zpsda5ce4da.png

The fork halves prices at the Cafe.

News:

I'm going on vacation for a few days. One Tamagotchi active is probably best. Girigiritchi on my ID LE is the oldest at 9 years so I'll bring her along with me while I remove the batteries on my Tama P's. When I get back on Monday I'll definitely change the pierce.​

I went to the park a million times (not really) to try and adopt a pet, but I continued on meeting Tamas instead. Ultimately I befriended a new pet named Furilabutchi! Now I only need to befriend one more pet, the yellow sheepdog-looking one, and I'd have completed the pet list! Yay!​

IMG_1173_zpsa67146ef.png

Don't they look a little bit alike? Maybe it's the crown...

I always dress my Tamas at least in one article of clothing before I marry them off, so I dressed Yumemitchi in a strawberry gown. It looks so cute on her because it looks like she's trying to fit in a dress three sizes too big for her tiny frame. Needless to say that this dress is not something she'd ordinarily wear.​

IMG_1180_zpsf4272289.png

Where'd her arms go?!..*squints*. Oh, wait, there they are.

Bandai released new download items today for the P's and I found something that looked cool-looking: the Sports Car for TamaDepa. If only I could have it for my ID LE...and now I do---by converting it using Binary's IDmakeDL2 program. It functions the same way as the built-in car, except for the thought bubble and the car itself. Can you believe this item is a Happy Symbol for Himespectchi on the P's? I didn't know she was into automobiles.​

SportsCar_zps4b1ae6db.jpg

IMG_1183_zps2c607833.png
IMG_1184_zps416bd7a4.png

"Sport Car" was already taken. Maybe I should have called it "Cool Car"?​

When I have some spare time tomorrow I'll commence the third generation, and then who knows which character I plan on raising next.​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀

Gen 2 - Girigiritchi ♀ ♥ Shutotchi <<UPDATED>>

Gen 3 - ???

Girigiritchi Shutotchi -----> Nittobotchi -----> Furutsupanchi
Girigiritchi turned 10 years old today. It was time to visit the matchmaker! I didn't get a chance to marry her off yesterday because I was too tired from jet lag. Today I felt a little bit better to take pictures and crop them in Photoshop.​
So who did I pick from the three bachelors? I don't need to tell you: the chart above says it all. Cupid's arrow was unfortunately directed at the wrong Tama when I took the photo, though. The last time I tried to take a photo of the bachelors, it canceled out and Girigiritchi returned back home. I was so mad because I wanted to wed Kuishinbotchi. The photo would not focus! I was so mad!​
So I selected Shutotchi. He said he likes playing soccer.​
IMG_1192_zpsf1c2d897.png
Peintotchi was THIS close to being chosen. THIS close.
...And yay, I get a boy! Boy, girl, boy! I have yet to see the other baby form, Yurapatchi. All three of my generations were Nittobotchi. Can I get Yurapatchi next time?​
IMG_1195_zps5a83ab58.png
IMG_1196_zpsb68eaa2e.png
Looks like I have to change the wallpaper for both rooms pretty soon.
I get Furutsupanchi again---the cutest Tama on the ID L in my opinion---but I wanted a different toddler. I have been getting the same male or female toddler for a while on my Japanese ID L and I'm experiencing the same pattern again on my ID LE. Coincidence, maybe? A secret algorithm of toddler growth? Superfluous pondering? Yeah.​
IMG_1198_zps39078396.png
"I am cute and don't you deny it!"

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀

Gen 2 - Girigiritchi ♀ ♥ Shutotchi

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂ <<NEW!>>

News:
Well, I convinced my fiancée to buy me the Fairy Change! Pierce. Now I have all the P's pierces until the next three are released later this year. Right now I'll just revel in my achievement. Oh, and my blue ID L will come eventually, as will my Tamawalkie and my 15th Anniversary ID L, and odds' crochet cases...I cannot wait any longer!​
Yay, I'm back home to tend to Yumemitchi again! I placed the batteries back in and she's now active. I remembered also to change her pierce since the Sanrio Pierce is becoming dull. I had no preference as to what to pick, so I just dumped my many pierces from its little drawstring pouch, closed my eyes, and grabbed the Dream Coffret Pierce. It's a good thing I didn't select the Sanrio Pierce again!​
IMG_1222_zps9ac86c9c.jpg
That's one gorgeous Tama P's, if I do say so myself.
Sadly I didn't interact much with Yumemitchi today. I did, however, convert another ID L download item onto the P's: the seifuku or "sailor uniform". I just named it "Sailor" on my Tama. Of course, Yumemitchi just loves trying on new clothes! (If you want the conversion, download the image HERE)​
I was gonna arrange a marriage for Yumemitchi, but I decided to hold off until tomorrow; I want to have her around for one more day.​
IMG_1216_zpse4595c4b.png
IMG_1219_zps38567850.png
The perfect attire for Dream School!
Furutsupanchi -----> Bokuhoshitchi -----> Kuishinbotchi ♂​
During Yumemitchi's temporary inactivity, Furutsupanchi evolved into a Bokuhoshitchi. I can safely say that the teens on the ID L are very creative, albeit a bit weird: Furutsupanchi is a fruits basket; Bokuhoshitchi is a shooting star; Painaputchi, a female teenager, is a pineapple; Rorutchi (a female toddler I never acquired yet) is shaped like a dessert of some sort. On the Tama P's, there's the palette-shaped Tama, the snail-looking Tama, and the egg-shaped Tama, but on the ID L we have a Tama shaped like a bowl of fruit! It's so weird, it's...awesome.​
*cough* Wow, I think I derailed a little bit...Anyways...Bokuhoshitchi. Try saying that three times fast.​
IMG_1205_zpsc4a00888.png
"I am a star!" That's your name, I kinda know already.
Later on, he transforms into Kuishinbotchi. I'm surprised I was able to supply him with some impeccable care despite my constantly moving through an airport terminal. I might as well start from top of the grid and work my way down---that, and to hold off on the poor parenting I have to do one day.​
Kuishinbotchi goes to bed at 8 PM. That's awfully early for an adult! 10 PM, Girigiritchi's bedtime, is the latest I've seen a Tama fall asleep by. The average time I've seen is 9 PM, especially on the Tama P's.​
It wasn't too hard to grab all of his Happy Symbols. He liked some of the downloaded food I served to him. I swear I don't plan this! He received one Happy Symbol yesterday, and two more today (I only managed to photograph one, unfortunately).​
IMG_1215_zps77ec65b5.png
IMG_1207_zpsbc4827a6.png
He's in a close race towards Kuchipatchi's fastest Tamatomo status.

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀ DEPARTED <<UPDATED>>

Phase 2

Gen 1 - ???

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂

News:
Look what arrived at my doorstep this afternoon! I couldn't be more overjoyed at the sight of 2 packages I've been waiting for what seems like ages. Unfortunately my ID L 15th Anniversary was not among them--- for that I have to wait a little bit more. Anyway, let's look at some un-boxing photos!​
Note: Pictures are in the spoilers, of course. :3
IMG_1234_zpsc16fbf82.jpg
The "Fragile Do Not Drop" notice on the sign speaks volumes.
This is the second Tama I purchased in which the shipping box featured this warning.
IMG_1235_zps07b2c6fa.jpg
Eek, I hate these foam chips. Do they really offer adequate cushioning?
IMG_1236_zps0c6f5d1e.jpg
Now we're getting down to the nitty-gritty!
IMG_1237_zps2a8a2e6c.jpg
What a pretty color! Much better than the purple, I think.
My second package contained a package from oddsandendswithlove! Inside was four crochet covers I traded my UraTama for, a TamaWalkie (traded for my purple ID L on a later deal), and a Himespetchi wall ornament and a bonus pouch. Try as I might, I couldn't get the pink bear cover to fit on any of my color Tamas. :(
IMG_1238_zpsd16bcf88.jpg
The TamaWalkie is a lot smaller than I thought it was.
Aokumotchi -----> Mitsumarutchi -----> Cosmotchi
As a sort of redemption for my leaving her at home while I was away, Yumemitchi packed her bags and left one morning; I think I may have forgotten to set the correct time when I placed the batteries back in; my fiancée claimed she heard her chirping in the middle of the night. Now I'm starting all over again with a new egg, a male baby, and six generations down the drain. Thankfully I still have my Tamatomos and the pieces to the rocket ship.​
IMG_1223_zps3144387c.jpg
I guess you really didn't like the Sailor Suit after all...
IMG_1226_zps625a3a9f.jpg
Generation 1...and still have a bunch of moola to spend.
Mitsumarutchi celebrated his birthday yesterday. I missed it the first three times, so I reversed the time to 3:30 (then switched it back so I wouldn't forget this time!) and took a picture of it. Unlike on the Tama ID L, there weren't any birthday decorations in the background. Maybe that only applies to adult Tamas?​
IMG_1232_zps3053613e.jpg
IMG_1233_zps2caf5486.jpg
Today, Cosmotchi and I visit the Tamax-TV destination featured on the Dream Coffret Pierce. Nothing exciting seemed to have happened, except for dialog that I cannot understand. Then we played the new Tamax-TV matching game. It's a breath of fresh air playing something new. The Gem Game plays for too long, the game with the brackets is too boring and slow...indeed, I'll take a game of Concentration any day!​
IMG_1240_zpsa5a11176.jpg
I so badly want to know what he says, darn it...
Since we're talking about Tama birthdays, Kuishinbotchi has celebrated a birthday himself. I didn't take a picture in time (and I didn't want to reverse time AGAIN--- too many acts of God for one week), but I did manage to see Memetchi's face pop up signifying that she is the Tama whose birthday he's celebrating. Again, why doesn't the ID L only celebrate birthdays of Tamas that I have raised? That would make the most sense to me, anyways.​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

Gen 6 - Yumemitchi ♀ DEPARTED

---

Phase 2

Gen 1 - Knightchi ♂ <<UPDATED!>>

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂

Black TamaWalkie (Kuchipatchi) - Bonus

Location 1: New York

---

Total Steps Taken: 5150

Distance Remaining to Next City: 2501

News:
Expected Deliveries:​
NIP V4​
V5.5 Celebrity​
V6 Music Star​
ID L 15th Anniversary​
My fiancée has become awfully generous for some reason. Thanks to him, I was able to snag several vintage Tamas. Well...I don't think they're that vintage---not like the original Tamagotchi---but if they're out of print, I consider them vintage.​
So far I've managed to get a Music Star (V6), a Celebrity (V5.5), and a brand new V4. I lost a bid by 10 frickin' seconds for a lot of 4 Tamagotchis. I could have placed a max bid to guarantee a win, but I had mixed feelings for the auction from the get-go; I didn't want 2 V5s, and I didn't like the design on the V4.5 despite my owning a similar one when I was younger. Oh well.​
Cosmotchi -----> Knightchi
I developed Cosmotchi into the "Style" Personality, which was somehow flipping with Charisma. Regardless, both personalities in the end would result in Knightchi so I didn't worry too much about it. I wasn't intentionally taking immaculate care of my Tama nor was I neglecting him. I just didn't feel like randomly choosing a Tama from Cosmotchi's growth chart and wondering which adult I should raise next. Nah, none of that this time. I need a break from all this decision-making for a little while​
At the time of this writing, Knightchi is a Tamatomo. Yesterday I was still short the third Puzzle Piece. Meanwhile I obtained the final Puzzle Piece. I wasn't trying hard enough the last few days---today I easily fed Knightchi a snack and BAM, third Puzzle Piece and another piece to the rocket ship!​
IMG_1279_zps7ecd997c.jpg
Intense Puzzle Piece GET moment!
Knightchi apparently loves making movies; the director's clipboard was one of his favorite items. I love how his little movie plays out because it heavily reminds me of the cutscenes in the NES game Ninja Gaiden.​
IMG_1261_zpsccea96ce.jpg
IMG_1263_zpsf7b5375b.jpg
Intense clashing swords moment!
It's getting closer and closer to Halloween, so before Kuishinbotchi gets a chance to find the Tama girl of his dreams he's going to have to deal with dressing up as a festive something-or-other for the occasion! Unluckily for me Kuishinbotchi is lousy with hats. Most of the hats didn't connect well with his head. It wasn't just the custom hats: the built-in hats didn't fit well either. I finally managed to find a Halloween hat that did fit and looks somewhat normal atop Kuishinbotchi's tiny cranium. As for his attire, it was either the pumpkin costume or this orange jumper...dress? I hope he's not wearing a dress. It didn't look like it in the preview, but it definitely looks like one now that I see it up close. Oops. :eek:
IMG_1268_zps724b8774.jpg
Well, Kuishinbotchi doesn't look like he minds...right?
He also met a new pet!​
IMG_1271_zpsb135c528.jpg
INTENSE MO---Ooo, you're so cute!
I wanted to try my new toy Odds kindly traded with me: the TamaWalkie. For those that don't know what a Tamawalkie is, it is a Tamagotchi that replaces the caretaker mechanic with that of visiting US and some Canadian cities, acquiring souvenirs and missing pieces of your spaceship along the way. The Tama you selected when you start the toy cannot advance to the next city unless you clip it to your belt and accumulate steps (or you can manically shake it, that works too, I suppose). I like taking walks in the evening, so this little pedometer Tamagotchi is perfect for my nocturnal wanderings.​
There were three characters to choose from: Kuchipatchi, Mametchi, and Memetchi. I chose Kuchipatchi. My starting part was Zone 1 and the first city I visited was New York.​
I eventually reached the Statue of Liberty and received a souvenir bagel along with a picture of the Lady of Liberty. During my stay at the Big Apple I came across a shop that was selling vehicles. I had just enough Mile Points to purchase a skateboard, so Kuchipatchi should get to the next city much faster. I believe I am heading for Washington D.C.​
The only thing I don't like is that it beeps at you constantly when you walk. The only way to buy vehicles and items is to wait until it beeps and see where he is. Of the 30 minutes I usually take to circle my community, he beeped about four times. If you walk enough steps without regarding his calls, he walks right past and continues on. Aside from that caveat, the TamaWalkie is a neat little concept and I wish it was released in the US.​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Gen 1 - Knightchi ♂ DEPARTED <<UPDATED!>>

Phase 3

Gen 1 - ??? ♂ <<NEW!>>

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂

---

<<STATISTICS UPDATE!>>

Total Steps Taken: 9554

Distance Remaining to Next City: 294

News:
NIP V4​
V3​
V5.5 Celebrity​
Oh yeah, looks like some more goodies arrived in the mail today! I've received a Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary from a kind seller from Tama-Zone for at least twenty dollars less than what eBay and Rakuten want for it. She said it was used, but when I took it out of the box it looked brand spankin' new It didn't take that long at all coming from Australia. I thought it was gonna take a lot longer. My other package was the V6 Music Star I ordered from eBay over the weekend. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), my Mom who's vacationing with my family two hours from my home found a new Music Star in a toy shop in a shopping mall. I only wish I'd known this sooner or I could have saved some money towards a Tama I have yet to get, like a V2 or a V5. Hopefully I can ask someone to trade with me.​
f0a2f7be-6e4e-4beb-936d-0a73fd161e93_zpsb0452b2d.jpg
I like the shell design, but it's still not brand new. :(
IMG_1283_zpsd26cf83a.jpg
You can't tell if it's ever been used. In this case this is a good thing.
I won a bid for a pink Tamagotchi V3 with instruction booklet, several lanyards, a Memetchi charm, and two plushie lanyard carrying cases for $22. So excited for this one, although not as excited as the V5.5.​
Knightchi
Aokumotchi -----> Mitsumarutchi -----> Cosmotchi
Another Tama has left me and this time the victim was Knightchi. He had his suitcase all ready, but it was already too late by the time I got to him. I couldn't press anything and just watched helplessly as he left the screen and the flying envelope appearing on-screen soon after. I managed to raise 6 generations of Tamas, then I screw up with Yumemitchi, and now with Knightchi. I'm starting to get concerned with myself. I haven't been feeling good lately. Maybe running two Tamagotchis at once while ill is probably not a good idea.​
Anyway, I managed to hatch another boy and it followed the same evolution as Knightchi's. The only difference this time around is that I changed Mitsumarutchi's color to green because change is good. Hopefully I can raise Knightchi again and redeem myself.​
Once Cosmotchi becomes an adult, Kuishinbotchi will marry and become the successor for the 4th Generation: this way I won't have two immature Tamagotchis at the same time. He should turn 11 years tomorrow.​
I changed him out of that Halloween outfit he was wearing and just kept the hat. I can't deny that it looked quite cute on him. It just looks like he's naked now, which I think looks worse than wearing the outfit.​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Gen 1 - Knightchi ♂ DEPARTED

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takukotchi ♂

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂ ♥ Ponpontchi <<UPDATED!>>

Gen 4 - ??? ♀ <<NEW!>>

Location 2: Washington D.C.<<NEW!>>

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 13597

Distance Remaining to Next City: 6471

News:
V3​
Fairy Change Pierce​
More deliveries today! Yahoo! I've received my V5.5 and a brand new V4. I just noticed that both of these Tamas have the same colors, but inverted. I'm not a big fan of the V4's shell design, but I care about playing with the toy more, plus it was a bargain. I don't have a choice in the matter for pretentious color choices except when I have money to waste.​
IMG_1298_zps717d9a5b.jpg
See Mametchi and Memetchi strut down that runway. Where's Kuchipatchi? :(
Cosmotchi -----> Takutotchi
My initial plan after losing my neglected Knightchi was to simply raise another one. Unfortunately, I received a different Tama, a Takutotchi. The more and more I look at him, though, he's actually pretty cute. I know he's not wearing a Santa hat---even though it looks like one--- but it does liven up his cuteness factor. But hey, I have an even better piece of headgear he'd like! It also unlocked his second Puzzle Piece, so both of us are happy.​
Right now Takutotchi has three PP and we're awaiting the last one.​
IMG_1299_zps15b84248.jpg
Less Santa, more Leprechaun!
Kuinshinbotchi ♥ Ponpontchi = Momoroitchi -----> Paletchi
It was time for the 11-year-old Kuinshinbotchi to marry the female Tama of his dreams. The poor guy has been waiting so long. If it hadn't been for Knightchi sudden departure, you could have been married, and have a kid. I mustn't delay his destiny any longer! We go to the matchmaker and admire all the pretty ladies available for marriage. Kuinshinbotchi is just too adorable when he blushes.​
IMG_1291_zpsb9e05673.jpg
IMG_1293_zps05379d8c.jpg
So adorable! Ponpontchi loves looking at flowers!
Fireworks explode, then another baby girl Momoroitchi is born. So far the pattern in the Generation List is: Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl. It would have been nice to have another boy to break monotony, but girls aren't bad, either. I can dress them up in dresses better than male Tamas anyways. We all saw what I accidentally dressed Kuinshinbotchi up in that time before...*shiver*​
IMG_1295_zpsc0b68395.jpg
The best father and daughter couple ever!
Paletchi and I decided to play our new downloaded game "Hallows". It's eerily similar to the Cut Case game for the P's, but it doesn't drag on forever and ever. In this game, you are King Gotchi handing out Halloween treats to children while driving your orange car. Ocassionally your Tama Cat minions will take bags of goodies from somewhere off screen and gets loaded into the car. Children in nonthreatening witches' costumes approach and ask for your bags of gold, or whatever are in those bags.​
IMG_1296_zps3f5ab73e.jpg
Be grateful he's leaving his hole of a throne to entertain the kiddies.

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takukotchi ♂

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂ ♥ Ponpontchi

Gen 4 - Shigurehimetchi ♀ <<NEW!>>

Location 2: Washington D.C.

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 21398

Distance Remaining to Next City: 1748

News:
V3​
After a long, boring week of the family being away, today was the day they'd leave for home. Meanwhile, the itch for Tamagotchi acquisition was upon me. Mom knew it was killing me to have my teenage memories of my Tamagotchi in my hands faster than the speed of light. Before long, there was the sound of a crinkled plastic bag in my hands and Music Star was given to me. I think this is the same shell design I had the first time before I foolishly threw my collection away.​
A few hours later, a small package was in my mailbox. I recognized the shape as being the Fairy Change Pierce! What a sweet day after a depressing week.​
IMG_1307_zps3cee7a0e.jpg
If only the Music Star was V4.5...
Takukotchi
Takukotchi scored himself Rinsutchi at the park, which completes our pet collection, yes! Now we just need pet fusions on the P's, and there'd be countless critters to adopt.​
IMG_1309_zpsc255188b.jpg
A classic OMG face moment.
Takukotchi went to Dream School for several hours as a change of pace (and for bothering me when I'm trying to sleep). His personality is Charisma and the classes he's been having tests for were Cooking, Style, and Strength. Takukotchi was terrible in all three, and not once was I able to get into the Charismatic class to prove his worth. Oh, well, there's always next time!​
Paletchi -----> Sabosabotchi-----> Shigurehimetchi
Ah, Shigurehimetchi looks quite familiar: she was my first Tama on my purple ID L. I confess that I wasn't taking good care of Sabosabotchi; I kept her in one room while I was in another. Oftentimes she'd be in my purse and I wouldn't have heard her distress call. The result is not so bad if it ended with Shigurehimetchi.​
IMG_1306_zpscbd45e97.jpg
Even before she transformed, I had changed the living room wallpaper to one with sakura blossoms outside a Japanese house. Again, it was another coincidence: change wallpapers and they transform to a Tama that matches the theme.​
Right now she has two Happy Symbols, I know her third HH is the kimono and Ra's custom plaything dragon, Haku. Speaking of which I should get that on my Tamagotchi again...​

Generation List

Gen 4 - Himespectchi ♀

---

Phase 2

Phase 3

Gen 1 - Takukotchi ♂

Gen 3 - Kuishinbotchi ♂ ♥ Ponpontchi

Gen 4 - Shigurehimetchi ♀

Location 2: Washington D.C.

---

<<UPDATED>>

Total Steps Taken: 21398

Distance Remaining to Next City: 1748

Takukotchi
Yesterday was the 20th so Takukotchi visited the Park for another shot at the last Eco Item. Once he was all done, we played the lotto and out pops a gold ball! It's gold, it must be a good thing! Wouldn't you know it, I finally get the Eco Car! How about we go for a ride to the once-inaccessible Eco Town? If Yumemitchi drives a pink limo everywhere, why couldn't she have drove to Eco Town? If you ask me the Eco Car should have been an Eco Key and you needed it to open these iron gates or something...​
Wait, what was I doing again? I thought I was brainstorming ideas for the next Tamagotchi? My apologies...ECO TOWN!​
IMG_1316_zpsd8e36ea7.jpg
IMG_1315_zps882f9f76.jpg
"The finest milk from our finest, invisible cows."
Shigurehimetchi
Shigurehimetchi acquired her orange Happy Symbol, which completes her Tamatomo! Yay!​
IMG_1318_zps6f0da53a.jpg
So we celebrate by going to grandpa's (Mametchi) house for a celebratory dinner. Mametchi wasn't there, but our father Kuishinbotchi wanted to make dinner for her in his place. How does Rice Cakes sound?​
IMG_1320_zps6d92d7b4.jpg

Latest posts

Back