Do you think Avatars (Xbox 360) are CREEPY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dO yOu ThInK aVaTaRs ArE cReEpY?

• YES

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • NO

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • KIND OF

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • (whimper, run for closet)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatars are mentally ill and out of their minds. Once my freind got her Avatar to talk to me and it said " Me no like you." Can you believe that!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :p :p :p :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Oh and here is a picture if you don't understand this topic:

They look like Mii's... *shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:
My Xbox has been broken for awhile. Maybe things have changed but back when my Xbox worked avatars seemed kind of pointless. The customization sucked. The best character customization I've ever seen was on a Gameboy Advance game I had, River City Ransom. The options were endless. I created a silver skinned robot ninja guy. I like it when you can customize skin color beyond the normal shades. I like making my characters look as inhuman is possible, particularly if I can make him an android type thing. The Xbox avatars didn't give you many options. I didn't find them creepy but I did find them boring.

Reminds me of Saints Row the Third. When you create your character, you can give him/her a red skin, blue, silver, shiny metal skin... ^^ I like it too when you can customize your character alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back