Good starter version...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi Bassist

Reaction score
**Apologies for the multiple posts of the same thread, my Internet glitched out ): Really sorrry.**

Hello all,

I used to be very into Tamagotchis but as my workload gradually increased, I found my hobby disappearing.

Now that I'm in college, I have more free time (ironically) and really want to get back into tamas again. The last version I played continuoisly was the V4. I also at some point purchased a + Color but didn't have the chance to get into it (I think that was 2008). Now, I've purchased a P's that will be here in 3 or 4 weeks.

I'm thinking of buying another tama to help me 'prepare' for the P's and get accustomed to the system again. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions as to what version? A 4.5? A tama-go? I'm not really interested in getting anything too expensive since I already got the P's (ex. An english iD L), I just need a stepping stone of sorts.

Thanks in advance,

Sushi

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama-Go would be the best :)

I think you will find it interesting since it has some new features such as changing the room theme, and attaching extra Gotchi Figures, and it has a new screen display with various shades of gray.

Also, it isn't too complicated so it would be good to start with ^_^

Thank you for your quick response!

I thought Tama-Go would be the best option too, but really just wasn't sure.

By the way, does it really make a difference having a wave 1/wave 2? I'm thinking mostly of the technical differences, like the wave 1 having the plastic cover covering (wow that was redundant) the entire front.

The only actual difference between Wave 1 and Wave 2 is that the mini-game that comes with the Gotchi figure is different. The Gotchi Figure game on Wave 1 Tama-Gos is "Cradles" where you have to drop the baby on the moving cradle. The Wave 2 game is "Coin Catch" where you move a basket to catch falling coins.

Ah, ok. ^o^ Well, I ended up ordering a wave 1 tama-go (white). Thanks for your help again! ^^

You'll love the tama-go it's one of my favorites, but without some extra characters it can become a bit boring. I've bought them all in a set on ebay (all 12). I really advice you to buy some extra figures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back