What names do you like? :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
This is just a topic about what names you like...or, if you prefer, what you would name your kids if you ever had any. ;)

Not that I will ever consider having kids but here are my favorites :>

Girl names~~~

Monica

Melody

Amy ;)

Millie

Boy names~~~

Alex

Tony :mellow:

T h e r e =D

Boring but that's all I can think of B)

Uncommon-ish girl names:

------------------------------------

~Sarina

~Leina

~Kalena

~Sharin

Common-ish girl names:

---------------------------------

~Hannah

~Lilly

~Katie

~Julie

Boy names:

----------------

~Jason

~Leo

~Joseph

~Aaron

I prefer uncommon names to common names, 'cause it's a pain when there's like three other Sarah's where you are. Although I can imagine it can also be a pain when they can't spell your name right/pernounce it right.

But I seriously can't think of any uncommon boy names except for maybe Leo might be one.

I've never heard of naming a kid Melody, but now that you mention it, it's a really nice name!

I like a whole lot of names too, but some of the more unusual ones that I like . . .

Cassidy (idk why)

Destinee

Aya

That's all I can think of right now because you asked me. :p

so beautiful names !

I love Cassidy, Kalena , Aaron

my fav :

Girl : Jill / Emily

Boy : Nathan

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the names Pippa, Cassie, Blaire and Niamh (the weird name that's actually pronounced 'Neeve'). I don't really have any favourite boys names, though.

Remember, if you do have kids for Pete's sake, give them decent names and SPELL THEM CORRECTLY!!! Go into this as if you are naming a 35 year old. Your kid won't be 3 and adorable for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back