Tamagotchi TamaTown wave 1 or wave 2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_85

Reaction score
Hello I'm new in this forum, I wanted your advice of tamagotchi Tamatown .. better the first wave or the second wave? my concern is in the rearview mirror of the first round, being all covering disturbs the visual? or is crystal clear and there is no any difference? But because most of the mirror rise of the first wave also on you tube why? Thanks await answers. Even if there is the mirror closed in the first wave is still clear? or you see a little bad than in the second wave?

By Mark

TAMAGOTCHI-TAMATOWN-TAMA-GO-ELEC-PET-MEMETCHI-PURPLE-7.jpg
firsttmgoimage.171153015_std.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The plastic covering on the Wave 2 Tama-Go is better since it does not go over the screen, making it easier to see. :)

(By the way, the purple one is Wave 2 and the blue one is Wave 1)

I think wave 2 is prettier, and the plastic cover in wave 1 gets scratched easily

Hello! I am new to tamatalk too xD I have just joined today but I have been active looking at posts on tamatalk before :) ( my first comment eva in tamatalk xD)

Anyways, back to your topic:

The tama-go wave 1 and wave 2 are the same except for a few differences:

1. As mentioned before, the plastice casing is different: the wave 2 has pretty crystal plate cover and wave 1 has a full cover .

2. The lite figures contain different games : the wave 2 has coin catch and wave 1 has cradles.

3. There are color differences.

Anyways, I would go for the tamagotchi wave 2 ( and I did as I own one , brought mine in august xD) because it is

the newest american tamagotch v7 , and I think it is prettier and also the wave 1 plastic covering gets scratched alot and smudgy. Well, thats just my opinion

you can go for which ever ( they both are awesome!)

Also, I have the same purple memetchi !! Its awesome I love the tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back