Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Mametchi Fan

Tamagotchi Shell Design contest

Tamagotchi Shell Design Contest!

(And I'm not talking about the shells you find on the beach!)

Here is a contest in which you can create your own Tamagotchi Connection shell design! (^ ω ^) I have even supplied this nifty little template for you.

14wemfr.jpg

Basically you just have to color in the blank Tamagotchi and add your own design with pictures, patterns, etc. You don't need to color in the screen...I just put a TamaTalk contest watermark on it for some unknown reason. Here's a sample design I made, yay.

2mciz4y.jpg

There are two ways to make your entry:

~ You can either save the file to your computer and edit it with a drawing program like Paint, Gimp, etc.

~ You can print the file out and draw on it / color it with pencils, crayons, and anything. Then you can either scan it or take a photo. :)

Here is a basic list of rules and such...

• There will be three winners, 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place. The prize for the three winners is a special trophy banner made by me to display in their signature or profile. ;)
  • Please do not copy other people's entries.
  • You can submit a maximum of two entries (but only one of them may be chosen as a winning entry).
  • The contest closes on October 30, 2013. Please do NOT submit any entries after the deadline! Winners will be announced two days later, November 1, and will be given their prizes. B)
  • Post your entries only in THIS THREAD.
  • The contest is open to all members of TamaTalk. :)
  • This is a member-made, fan-made contest and is not by any staff of TamaTalk, nor is it affiliated with Bandai.
  • I will judge the entries based on creativity and originality; remember, entries will not necessarily be judged by how well they're drawn. For example, if you put super fancy shading in your entry, it doesn't make it better than the other entries!

Have fun entering OwO

This contest was checked by TamaGuides - as per the site rules - and given the OK to post on the forums

Edited by TamaMum
Just confirming approval of competition
  • Like 6

NOTICE!

Because nobody is entering I guess I have to extend the deadline by one week.

Contest will close on November 6 and winners will be announced on November 8!

The contest is over.

...awkward silence...

Mmkay, I'll announce the winner tomorrow.

Why do people beg for Admin to make a new contest and then when there IS a contest (albeit by a member), almost nobody enters? OnO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'll finally announce the winners!

1. Emillium
  2. Stefan Bauwens
  3. Mr. Nobody

Congratulations to you all for being chosen as the winners!

I'll make you some little banners to display in your signature or profile. B

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      There's a contest for making your own Tamagotchi 4U character. I can kinda read it, but do you have to buy one of the items at Tama Depa in order to enter? I guess you can only enter if you live in Japan >.<
      Can someone who is better at Japanese help confirm how to enter?
      http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/event/camp_spring/
      * Design a Tama Pet Contest *
      In this contest, you have to design your very own TAMA PET! Don't know what a Tama Pet is? THIS!
      To enter, you must post an image you made of your design, as well as the Tama Pet's name, and a little bit of info about it that's around a paragraph long.
      Be as creative as you like! You can use the pictures in the link as inspiration. This contest is all about having fun!
      The most original and creative Tama Pet design will be the winner! And the winner will get...hmmm...They can ask me to make them a banner or an avatar or a profile background or even just an ordinary drawing. Sounds good? Ok.

Now for the scary part. Rules, rules, rules!
      All TamaTalk rules apply! Indeed they do. That means no inappropriate stuff such as swear words, Spam, fighting, violence, offensive material, and other rude stuff like that. That's all a big no-no. Remember this is a contest about cute little TAMA PETS! <3
      This is not an official TamaTalk contest! In other words, it is started by some random 14-year-old girl eating hot dogs instead of the TamaTalk staff and such.
      Entries must ONLY be posted in this thread! If you submit your entry by other means, I shall not accept it, even if it exceeds the talent of Leonardo da Vinci.
      Contest is open to all members of TamaTalk! Even Admin can enter if he wants to. What tha, did I just say that?
      Do not post entries after the closing date! And the closing date is 20 November because it's some random date I came up with. I'll announce the winner on...24 November.

Glad that's over! Now go ahead and start designing! My husband Ikemen Mametchi wants me, so I gotta go now. Have fun!

*Approved by TamaTalk Guides as per site rules*
      Character Naming Contest
      I have designed a Tamagotchi character for a comic I will post under Tamagotchi Entertainment. Here she is.

I cannot think of a name for her, so I am letting anyone on TamaTalk choose a name for her! You can post up to three different names, and their meanings if they have one, and the best one will be used for the character and you will be given credit in my comic! Keep in mind this is not an official TamaTalk contest. And also, remember to ONLY post your entries in this thread - last time I made a contest I had people giving me their entries by PM and even on other web sites. Also, all TamaTalk rules apply so please keep entries appropriate. Remember that!
      Have fun!

EDIT: I am so mental, I forgot to specify a closing date! Okay, it closes at the end of September and I will announce the winning name on October 1. Also, please do not submit a name someone else has already chosen, and do not submit a name of an already existing character (but don't worry, it won't disqualify you or anything )
    • By '/={3
      Theres THIS http://www.petrpg.com/ website, virtual pets, forums, art, adventure, overall FUN.
      And right now there is a *content removed*

(site rules - Banned topics & Posts - referrals): http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/53937-no-personal-website-ads-or-links/

PLEASE.
      and thanks!
      Design-a-Gotchi Contest!

Hiya, Tama-friends! Would you like to enter this contest? This contest is open to ALL members, so have some fun and enter!

RULES:

What to do: Design a type of Tamagotchi! You must post a picture of it (hand-drawn or made on a computer) or describe what it looks like, and include a general summary of the features, characters, etc. Don't forget to name it! The most creative and original design wins! =D
      When the contest will end: Well, it starts TODAY and ends on May 25. The winners shall be announced on May 28 (that should be enough time for me to decide on a winner), and the prize shall be given out on May 31.
      The prize: First place winner will get to request an avatar and a profile background made by me. Second place winner will just get an avatar, and third place can request a background. You can request any Tamagotchi character, any stage, any version. I may also accept requests for Pokemon, Digimon, Sanrio characters, and other things but first consult me.
      If you win: If I decide you are the winner, I will send a PM or message on your profile and you request an avatar / background. I will make the requested stuff in a day or two, send it to you in a PM, and you can use it! =D

Remember, you can only post your entries in this thread, and only one entry per member. Got that? Okay! =D

~ EMF

***OST EDIT: This contest has been approved by OldSchoolTama***
    • By Ringotchi123
      My contest will be a contest to see who can come up with the best poem about Tama Talk. The winner will have there poem (if ok with them) made into an avatar somehow for them.The starting time will be April 30th and the ending time will be May 15th. This will give people time to write and post their poem.Good Luck!this is not a tama talk official contest
      . Example: Tama Talk,The one and only
      site for your tamagotchi
      Glitches,sellers,and much more.
      All for you to explore!