Sign in to follow this  
TamaTamatchi

Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

At least this picture isn't overwhelmingly pink. Not that it matters. I want Tamas to be popular again. If they have to be marketed this way to make this happen so be it

Photos of the display in SPAIN!

1463019_554733271270687_47811767_n.jpg

IT'S SO AMAZING TO SEE THEM INSIDE A SHOP! XD

• Like 3

That photo of the girl in the chair is the only believable photo seriously

I keep thinking she is Rue from The Hunger Games holding a Tamagotchi

**shot**

• Like 2

Awesome, just got an email from amazon (because I preorderd to tf) they are changing release day to Tuesday 17th dec! Can't wait!

*preorder the

Malfoy Edit: Merged - please use the 'Edit' function and refrain from consecutive posting.

That picture of an in store Tama display does my heart good.

• Like 1

That picture of an in store Tama display does my heart good.

I HOPE IT looks like that in America...it would be lovely to see.

OH.MY.TAMA. That store photo looks amazing!!! It makes me so jealous now that it's available in Spain, not other english countries. :P ... YET.

Edited by Tamacass

I HOPE IT looks like that in America...it would be lovely to see.

Agreed. I'd love to walk into a Wal Mart or Toys R Us and see a display like that.

According to the instructions...

http://www.toys.ie/files/admin/uploads/W212_Field_37_25701.PDF

Bokuhoshitchi is a confirmed character. :o Weird since he's from the iD L instead of the P's.

Also, I think the characters at the park are not raisable because it shows Chouchoutchi there, and she doesn't appear on the Tamagotchi Friends site at all. :P

Anyone else order from amazon uk? ;)

Edited by DJYellow22

;) ;) ;)

According to Amazon UK, only certain toys are able to ship worldwide...including the Friends. ;)

According to the instructions...

http://www.toys.ie/files/admin/uploads/W212_Field_37_25701.PDF

Bokuhoshitchi is a confirmed character. :o Weird since he's from the iD L instead of the P's.

Also, I think the characters at the park are not raisable because it shows Chouchoutchi there, and she doesn't appear on the Tamagotchi Friends site at all. :P

I don't understand why out of all of the iD L characters they could have carried they chose Bokuhoshitchi. I hate him with the burning passion of a thousand souls because I always get him on my iD L unless I completely neglect my toddler, and he's weird looking.

Edited by Mamapatchi
  • Like 1

Lol yes.... I guess because P's only has two teens for each gender, they wanted to use more and so added some iD L characters. Although, I like Happabouyatchi more than Bokuhoshitchi.

EDIT:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

tamagochi-7-300x230.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Translation of the news:

Madrid witnessed the global launch of the new version, called Tamagotchi Friends, which features the "bump" function, a communication system that will "allow children to to send text messages and gifts", says Joseph Maria Romeo, commercial manager in the Bandai Spain company that makes this Japanese virtual pet.

After 44 versions and over 80 million users since its release, this latest model features modern design, new games, memory for lists of friends, as well as 24 characters, compared to the original six.

"The response has been very good for our customers and consumers," says Romero, who adds that in the beginning of the launch the company has seen "some spectacular results."

The Tamagotchi is a virtual pet created in 1996 by Aki Maita, which must be given affection, food, and hygiene through several buttons.

With proper care, this "cyber egg", aimed at girls 6 to 8 years old, completes natural cycle in which it is born, grows, and dies in about 25 days, which develops in the virtual user's sense of responsibility and dependence.

The first edition sold about 40 million units in 3 years and it manages to not only attract children but also teenagers and adults of all ages.

Edited by Eternal Mametchi Fan

For anyone who has pre ordered the tamagotchi friends from amazon uk and has payed extra for the prime delivery will get it 1 day early! So if u have done that, you will get it on Monday! (I normally dread Mondays, but this will be the first time I'm exited for a Monday!)

For anyone who has pre ordered the tamagotchi friends from amazon uk and has payed extra for the prime delivery will get it 1 day early! So if u have done that, you will get it on Monday! (I normally dread Mondays, but this will be the first time I'm exited for a Monday!)

You might not just get it early because of prime shipping, often when I pre-order from them and chose free delivery I get it a day or 2 early thats what happened with Pokemon X :D

tamagochi-7-300x230.jpg

With proper care, this "cyber egg", aimed at girls 6 to 8 years old, completes natural cycle in which it is born, grows, and dies in about 25 days, which develops in the virtual user's sense of responsibility and dependence.

I love the mascot I used to have to wear a mascot suit every Saturday with one of my jobs.

Im not liking that the life cycle of this version is so long, I felt that the Tamago one was too long but then again the the iDL and P's were a little too short. I wonder if they can still get married and stuff as this says they just die, like with the nano .

You might not just get it early because of prime shipping, often when I pre-order from them and chose free delivery I get it a day or 2 early thats what happened with Pokemon X :D

I love the mascot I used to have to wear a mascot suit every Saturday with one of my jobs.

Im not liking that the life cycle of this version is so long, I felt that the Tamago one was too long but then again the the iDL and P's were a little too short. I wonder if they can still get married and stuff as this says they just die, like with the nano .

vnCKdtD.png

;)

I really hope 25 days is wrong- that is ages