Through the generations!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagal

Reaction score
Here we go...

Well, my first gen of tama was Rocky. My lovable Kuchipatchi. He was very cute. A great pet to have. He was a tad lazy though :lol: !

Popular with friends. 10 fRIENDS in total!

Stages BEBITCHI WIFE= TARAKOTCHI

MARUTCHI

ICHIGOTCHI

KUCHIPATCHI Baby= bebitchi boy - Micky

Final age= 14

2nd gen was Micky the memeitchi yay :) .he was quiet and neva complanied. Fell in love with my friends tama called Sassy! Complications with the baby. Matchmaker cme and... boom, baby gal!

Stages=BEBITCHI ,kinakamotchi, YOUNG MIMITCHI, MEMETCHI

Wife= Sassy,TARAKOTCHI Baby= bebitchi gal - SAYLA

3rd gen Sayla. I got her name off a lady who was doing her log on a blog. Her log was really cool. I admired the name. Still going on Sayla. 1st a shiro bebitchi, then a hinotamatchi.. wat to be next? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sayla is still a hinotamatchi. It has been 3 days now and she still hasnt evolved yet :D . I am hoping i will get a hanatchi. I am neglecting her hunger level as that is how to get a hanatchi, well so says peppersoup.com. I am thinking that Sayla will evolve either today or tommorrow in the morning. Normally all my tama's have been evolving in the morning on the 3rd day. I guess Sayla broke the chain. ^_^

She's gone to sleep now. The time being9:05:58 pm.

I know that Sayla will evolve 2 morrow. I can feel it in my bones ^_^

I was rite. She did evolve. But not in the way i wanted. She evolved into a "drumroll" Kuchipatchi.

Oh well, theres always next time :)

Today is the day that the matchmaker comes! :eek: Im excited. I was at the show all day so i had to pause Sayla. So at 7.00 tonight the matchmaker will come. I am going to make watch over her this time cos i do not want to miss her coming!

Ok so i was wrong :D the matchmaker didnt come. But she did come on the 10th of october at 7.00. I was at my friends sleepover and Sayla was in my pocket. I heard a frenzied beeping, when i went to check on her there was the matchmaker. I pressed b and she brought in a handsome young gozarutchi. Of course i picked yes because i have heard that gozarutchis have high dicipline levels and so did sayla so they should have a really good baby. Fireworks went off and the lights went dark, then it beeped and Sayla had next to her a baby boy. I am on the second day with the baby and it hasnt gotten sick yet so i think this is gonna be a good one. I hope :D

Sayla passed away last night. Well didnt pass away, just went away and left. i was trying to stay up all night to watch her go but........ i fell asleep :eek: .

Here is the information on sayla.

Stages = shiro BEBITCHI, MARUTCHI, HINOTAMATCHI, KUCHIPATCHI

Husband= Gozarutchi

Final age= 12

Baby = Bebitchi boy - Noah

4th Generation

Noah started of as a sweet young bebitchi boy. But now is a spoilt little marutchi beeping evry hour ^_^

This time i am going to try for a gozarutchi by neglecting all of its needs but hopefully not killing him :lol:

Tommorrow i am guessing he will evolve into a oniotchi.

Yes, Noah did evolve into a oniotchi. I am still neglecting all his needs. I am very annoyed at him cos he HAD to pick the wrong moment to evolve. Today i went to the movies, half way through i heard a couple of beeps and he evolved. I really wanted to see him evolve and being me, i was to lazy to go outside and check on him. So he laid a couple of poops without me knowing. (so much for toilet training :ph34r: ). I really hope he will evolve into something different like a gozarytchi or mimitchi or something cos let me tell you i am getting sick of kuchipatchis :D

And one more thing. I will also explode if i get a memetchi again. Their cute and all, but i really, really want something different! :D

4 years

Noah still hasnt evolved yet. I guess hes taking after his mother.( Sayla didnt evolve until day 4 of being a teen). I really really want this gozarutchi. Today i let all his happiness drain and all his hunger, so i should get one. If not i will probably get a androtchi or a Tarakotchi. For some reason i seem to like the weird ones :D I caught Noah do all of his buisnesses today. But he is still not toilet trained.

Noah ended up evolving into a tarakotchi. Oh well. For some reason i like him :p The Matchmaker should come today. he is 7 years so probly today or tomorrow. I have to go to school tomorrow. :D

The matchmaker came with a cute hanatchi so i couldnt resist! (i love its honka! :) ) So now i have a little boy waiting for noah to disappear. Boy was Noah a handfull! First a cut bebitchi, then a spoilt marutchi, then a misbehaving oniotchi, and then a talkative tarakotchi!

Ok it might be a little early but here is Noahs stats.

Stages - BEBITCHI_MARUTCHI_ONIONTCHI_TARAKOTCHI

Baby= bebitchi boy - Milo

Final age= 9

Wife - Hanatchi

I havent posted for a few days so bare with me.

Milo evolved into a marutchi yesterday. Now he is a hinotamatchi.

I have not let his hearts drop since yesterday of him being a toddler. I want a mametchi this time.

So my goal is not to let his hearts drop. This is my 5th generation. My friend sits next to me at school. our tamagotchis were gonna breed but, she isnt a very good tare taker and......... well? hers died :D

I named him milo cos thats the only name i could think of and i was having him for brekfast! :lol:

I have not let milos hearts go down oncw today. (YAY C'mon mametchi :lol: ) Thats all i have to say. Oh yeah. My freinds tama evolved into an ichigotchi. I told her i want to see her with an adult tama on monday or else! :D

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK.

Sorry i was bored :angry: . Tomorrow Milo shall evolve. I am 95% sure he will evolve into a Mametchi.

YAY. He's asleep. It is hard work keeping the hearts up everyday for 4 days. Especially when 3 days are at school. One of my freinds tama evolved into a kinakamotchi on the 1st generation. That is against the law of nature. It is unfair. I love kinakamotchi :p . Ive only had it once and she's had it all the time! The person who looked after the tama for my friend must of taken really good care of it!

Yay :) Milo evolved into a mametchi. He is taking a bath right now! Im so happy.

I have a growth chart and it will be posted in a couple of days so watch this logfor more info.

Tomorrow the matchmaker will come :ph34r:

Milo will be 8. He nearly had a relationship, but i couldnt wait for the other tama to be 48 hours of being an adult.

Im REALLY imaptient :wacko:

Milo got a visit from the matchmaker today.

I kept resetting the time to see what partners i would get. Here they are.

3 Gozarutchi

2 Robotchi

1 Hanatchi

1 Masktchi

Finally i decided to breed with a robotchi because i never had bred with one of those before. The baby is a boy.

Here is Milo's Stats.

Stages = BEBITCHI, MARUTCHI, HINOTAMATCHI, Mamatchi

Husband= Robotchi

Final age= 9

Baby = Bebitchi boy - Roxio

Generation - 5

Roxio is now a young mimitchi. Sorry if it has takin me so long to post again :p

I am impatient and lazy :unsure:

Roxio was a kinakomotchi for his child stage.

Oh yeah and he is the 6th generation

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Roxio evolved into a memetchi!

UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR :( :( :( :( :(

I just missed 1 heart you should still be able to have a mimitchi! :(

Roxio had a baby. the baby is now a masktchi :D :D Yes it's true.....

Thats how long i haven't been updating my posts.

Ok what was i complaining bout before? Oh yeah HOW LONG I HAVEN'T POSTED! :D

Nov 13 to December 27! tsk tsk!

Naughty me!

Ok here is the quick update.

The masktchi had a baby!Gozarutchi. Kasie. Kasie died.

Next bac to gen 1 Masktchi. Matt. Matt died.

Now bac to gen 1 again. Natt (aka matts adopted sister). Mametchi. Thank god not dead. Not letting her breed i wan't an old person the matchmaker. She is 13 years old so should evolve in three days. (27 + 3= 30) So 30th of December. ;) ^_^ :D If there is a 30th of December. ;)

Latest posts

Back