3DS Friend Codes for X & Y

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoggs

Reaction score
Right, so. I couldn't find any other topics in here for the exchange of friend codes so yeah. (if there is, I apologise and will remove the topic upon request)

This is really only for people with pokemon X & Y, if you don't own the game but wish to exchange friend codes, go ahead. I can't stop you but be sure to say that you don't own the game.

My friend code is 0146-9843-2578, feel free to add me, I'll probably add the people that post their own friend code.

Feel free to add me. I'll add you too~ I have Pokemon Y, but that probably doesn't matter. lol

4940-5432-1829

You might be able to snag quite a few on Tumblr for Pokemon. I am guessing for the Friend Safari later? Lots of people are sharing them. Good luck in your game(s)

Ooh, good idea, I don't use tumblr but I have a few friends that do. I'll ask them to get a few friend codes :3.

And yeah, it's mainly for the friend safari (at least for me). I'm after a large variety of pokemon that aren't available in Kalos. and thanks!

I have pokemon X. code: 0044-3494-3078.

Almost forgot nickname: crystal

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend Code: 0146 - 8633 - 9033

Nickname: Winter

I'll add everyone too~

My friend code is...

<<<0318-8276-3823>>>

Nickname : Arvind

I added everyone so add me back! >w<

Last edited by a moderator:
Added everyone listed above, my friend code is 3523-3149-4602 :wub: