Gozarutchi y u no happy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinaBM13

Reaction score
I have a stupid gozarutchi on my idl -,-

When I put an afro on him he doesn't get a tamatomo stamp thingie. Why D:

1. You're referring to the Afro wig that is bought from the Tamamori Shop, yes?

2. Which version of the iD L do you currently have?

(If you answered "yes" for #1 and you're using the English HongKong iD L, I think that's one of the glitched characters I'm afraid... can somebody with the HK iD L confirm this?)

Last edited by a moderator:
1. You're referring to the Afro wig that is bought from the Tamamori Shop, yes?

2. Which version of the iD L do you currently have?

(If you answered "yes" for #1 and you're using the English HongKong iD L, I think that's one of the glitched characters I'm afraid... can somebody with the HK iD L confirm this?)
Uh no it's English :| I've only had an adult for about 12 hours maybe that's why?

No, Happy items work on adults 100% of the time. Personally when I'm running my iD L I would immediately work on their Happy items minutes after they evolve.

Are you sure you have not used the item on him before? It might already have given him his Happy symbol.

If it is confirmed that he's one of the glitched characters (Giragiratchi was the most notable one), you will have to resort to download items which is programmed to be one of his Happy items as well.

According to the topic over at Tama-zone.com, the Afro Wig is confirmed to be one of the Happy Symbol items. Below is the three items needed to complete Tamatomo (spoilers in case members want to discover them for themselves):

Rice Soup from Restaurant
Scroll from TamaShop - Plaything
Afro Wig from Dressmaker - Accessory

Are you sure you have not used the item on him before? It might already have given him his Happy symbol.

If it is confirmed that he's one of the glitched characters (Giragiratchi was the most notable one), you will have to resort to download items which is programmed to be one of his Happy items as well.
You f*****g liar. I knew you get another stamp after 48 hours. Why you giving me crap advice while telling others the simple truth?

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185038-how-i-can-get-tamatomo-stamps/

You f*****g liar. I knew you get another stamp after 48 hours. Why you giving me crap advice while telling others the simple truth?

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/185038-how-i-can-get-tamatomo-stamps/
Oh, I'm sorry - I was under the impression that you already knew that the fourth symbol will be automatically given. That's why I asked if you have already used the Afro Wig previously because it might have already given you your stamp, and you have not specified that you already have three of them and you're missing the fourth. That led me to a thinking that "maybe" it is a glitch --- apparently I was mistaken.

Apologies if my advice is "crap", I was only giving information based on experience with the iD L to the best of my ability and based on the information you have given. I solemnly swear that I am not here to mislead or provide wrongful information. Otherwise, you can always correct me - but no, I am not a ________ liar.

Everyone here signed up to help people and not otherwise...

Oh, I'm sorry - I was under the impression that you already knew that the fourth symbol will be automatically given. That's why I asked if you have already used the Afro Wig previously because it might have already given you your stamp.
No I'm sorry for swearing and being rude this whole time. Got a lot going on. Thank you very much for this help, now I have nothing to worry about knowing I'm getting the stamp soon.

Please be kind and aware of your language on TamaTalk. Weather it is the answear you expected or not.

-Topic closed to prevent spam-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back