Darn it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claiken

Reaction score
I had actually found a tata puppy & kitty tete on eBay... I had it, someone outbid me in the last 20 minutes. Where was I? Napping!! Grrrrr. At 24 minutes left it was still mine, I really thought I had it!!!!

This is why I like buy it now. Then you know it's yours.... I was really excited for it. And it's uncommon so I thought for sure... Ugh.

Sorry, just had to rant somewhere.

How about being outbid less than a minute? Here I was staring intently at the countdown, unwavering confidence, when suddenly I was outbid! What?! I thought I had won! Someone must have slow Internet or something because I didn't see their bid until I refreshed the page twice. I was outbid by only 50 cents, too... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone outnid me some time ago in the last 10 minutes in an auction with a giga pets compu kitty and a pocket puppy... I was VERY frustrated. :(

I was outbid by 1 penny (UK equivalent of a cent) in the last second. Yay. That was my first, and last, time bidding on something. :p
SAME.

Ugh.

I hate bidding, it's so depressing! Better get Buy It Nows at a bargain the second they come on, watch out for them!

What I do when bidding is ONLY enter your absolute MAXIMUM price you are willing to pay. That way when you're outbid you can step back and maturely say "Oh well, I really wanted that, but I didn't get it because I wasn't willing to spend that much money. I guess I hope the person who got it in the end is happy with their purchase!!" *walks off with peace of mind*

It works, bahaha xD

Same here, only outbid by 50 cents!! Should have raised my max bid before napping i guess... ugh. ill have to keep my eyes open i suppose.

I have had my shares of bid snipes, but you'll have your wins too. I have gotten lucky a few times in bid wars too. They happen but if you time things out, eventually you'll win a bid.

I have a TeeTee Kitty and the plush pouch. Its nice and the ending pixels are cute. I haven't ever seen a Dog but there are Penguins too. I believe bcause they are MGA pets, they are actually more sought after.

Im not sure if theyre the same but this is the one i was after.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

not sure who its made by though. i just thought it was one of those random no name pets that most wouldnt care as much about.

I placed my initial bid when there was only 11 hours left. i think it was a week long listing. and it ended when my timezone is at work... so it suprised me that someone else had bid at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back