TamaTalk Town!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
TamaTalk Town is a place where all the members of Tamatalk.com live together in harmony... usually! Anyone here can continue the story. Remember all site rules apply; eg no swearing violence, rude stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day in TamaTalk Town, and everyone decided to go out to TamaTalk Park to play. Except for Eternal Mametchi Fan. She was too grumpy to have fun with friends. "EMF, let's go to the park and play with a frisbee!" tamatown123 said to her.

"No!" Eternal Mametchi Fan snapped. "I WANT TO STAY HOME AND PLAY WITH MY TAMAGOTCHIS!"

"Uh, okay," said tamatown123, backing out of EMF's house.

Tamatown123 joined Hayden, tamafan325, and everyone else to go to the park... Little did they know, there would be a surprise there!

(now it's YOUR turn to continue the story!)

There was a portal in the woods of the park that was the gateway to tamagotchi planet. Everyone walked through the portal and then......

...everyone appeared in TamaTown! Mametchi groaned,

..............."Is this another Tanpopo and Tomomi that got teleported by my invention's and we have to save them, ugh"

Everyone was in shock and pointed at the portal and Mametchi sighed. tamatown123 called Eternal Mametchi Fan through the phone and said they're in TamaTown

Eternal Mametchi Fan said..

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"What isn't?" asked tamatown123. "We need to get out of here!"

"I WANNA BE IN TAMAGOTCHI WORLD!" EMF screamed. she threw the phone out the window and went outside. She went to TamaTalk Park and found the portal to TamaTown.

"Hi EMF!" said Hayden and tamatown123.

"I WANT MAMETCHI!" EMF said to them, racing around in search of her favorite character ever.

"Where is Mametchi?!" EMF yelled, knocking down some science books.

"Meep..." Mametchi said quietly. He didn't want to see EMF!

"Dude, chill out!" Said Tamacass while she was chatting with Memetchi about problems in life.

*Hayden* eventually found Mametchi but accidently told her! "SHOW ME!" Screamed EMF, knocking down Mametchi's plasma ball.

then...

The plasma ball broke with a huge blast. Boom…everyone went flying in Mametchi’s Lab. It was pitch dark in the room and Maemetchi asked “is everyone ok?”. Everyone said that they were ok. EMF spotted in the corner of her eye hand sized glowing (different colors) egg shaped orbs.

EMF: HEY, what’s that?

Mametchi: they are tama communicators. They also can do lots of awesome stuff and can maybe even give you super powers on Tama planet (not on earth). I have been working on this for a long time and I needed humans to test them out for me because they are only compatible with human DNA. The plasma ball was not suppose to be opened until the morning so there might be a few glitches. Everyone may pick a color they like it’s yours to keep. You may leave whenever you like now because the Tama communicators are also the key to the portal. However, I hope you choose to stay awhile.

"Woah!" Said EMF. She never saw anything like this before! "I bags red!" Yelled Tamacass, picking a red orb.

Everyone started to pick a colour. All except for EMF, who was staring in awe at the orbs.

"Hm... I'll pick yellow." Said EMF to herself, picking out a yellow orb.

then...

Suddenly, BlueCheeseMonkey came in along with tamafreeze and Bigdaddy46. The three of them gathered everyone in a line, made them go out of the portal then closed it for life.Everyone asks why they did it but just ignored the question while smiling.The trio then proceeds to give everyone menthol candy and they all eat it but all forgot about the portal and the last thing they remembered was that they just walked into the park.It turns out that the trio gave them candies that had a special ingredient that made people forget things but everyone else didn't even remember that they ate the candy so all was back to normal.the reason they closed the portal is still unknown.

(probably because I didn't want this team story to turn into a boring and dead adventure lel)

sudnly ichigotchi-v6 caem in and twerkked and al dat, den merkatchi com as wel and liek he danc with natsha and meria

But then sailor and tamamum realized that the portal was closed for good before they entered and they just defied everything so they got sucked back into the portal and never closed this topic. :)

Then Natasha and Meerkatztchi made love and had a baby. They named it SupahCow. They lived in TamaTalk Town happily ever after.

PurplePyonkotchi now enters the non-existing portal which begins some universe-time-messed-up-thing and enters Tamagotchi Planet where she precedes to take Kikitchi.

The non existent portal then proceeds to, uh, not exist, so purplepyonkotchi gets stuck in tamagotchi planet forever and cannot find a way to go back at all no matter what. "Atleast I have Kikitchi!" she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back