Protection for my Tamagotchi P's? Lanyards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkymomonga

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I'm new to TamaTalk, so it's lovely to meet you all! :D

I used to own a Tamagotchi as a child but I don't have much memory of that. A couple of summers ago, I started up a V4 and had so much fun!
I've decided to buy a Tamgotchi P's beause they are just so pretty. I am so excited, it should arrive really soon! ^_^

I was wondering - how much protection does my P's need? I do not want it to get scratched, but I am not really a fan of the crocheted cases. They are very pretty, but I personally prefer it without a case of any kind. How necessary are the crocheted cases? Do the P's scratch easily? I plan on giving it a screen protector, is that a good idea? I believe I will be carrying it on a lanyard most of the time.

I'd love to know your experiences with damage to your tamas and any advice would be great. Thank you all! :3

Also! Another quick question... Will the Yumemiru Change Ribbon lanyard be long enough to put around my neck? I am not really sure what kind of lanyard to buy. Thank you again! :)

The lanyard should be long enough. I would recommend the screen protector. Maybe consider a coin purse you like to cover it. The clear part can still be scratched easily enough. Camera cases work well too.

I personally don't like having my tamagotchi on a lanyard without a cover anymore. The colors in particular because they are expencive to replace if they get wet or hit hard on something. I don't like any of my tamas swinging around for that reason.

Btw, I would also recommend getting some Pierce pieces for your Tama P's. They add more fun, characters, items and games... Surprises a plenty.

Btw, I would also recommend getting some Pierce pieces for your Tama P's. They add more fun, characters, items and games... Surprises a plenty.
I got the Dream Coffret set, so I will have that pierce! ^_^ I plan on getting the Sanrio and Yumemiru change pierces. Oh, and I want the Love & Melody one too! :)

Thank you so much for your advice. I do have a coin pouch that is really soft that is perfect to keep it in when I don't have it on a lanyard. How do the lanyards attach to the tamagotchi?

I think like regular ones. I only have some tamagotchi lanyards that came with pouches from a while ago. I use a vynil pouch most of the time for my color tamas, if not my camera pouch. Being where I am, I don't want to chance rain getting on my tama if it decides to rain or snow.

I crochet covers for the tama p's and all color tama's everyone seems to love them ^.^ and they will protect for any scuffs or scratches dings and falls on the shells of them, I can make any design too <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's pretty durable on its own although dust gets stuck under the plastic faceplate pretty easily. I have an iD L that my cat knocked over and all it's missing is the reset button. Not the same as a P's, but it's pretty close. I recommend you get a Tamadeko Pierce or two to fully enjoy your P's.

I was wondering - how much protection does my P's need? I do not want it to get scratched, but I am not really a fan of the crocheted cases. They are very pretty, but I personally prefer it without a case of any kind....

I make crochet covers and other crochet stuff as well. If you have a tumblr, visit my page: carolscrochetwonderland.tumblr.com ;)

Here's one I made a couple of days ago:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0ca7aa7009b13a3465113a8529f1fb0e/tumblr_mvy1rpUowO1svv16vo1_1280.jpg

https://25.media.tumblr.com/ab6390873c535ea43308411d4b755099/tumblr_mvy1rpUowO1svv16vo2_1280.jpg

You can also find them in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/187621-covers-for-tamagotchis-and-other-virtual-pets/

I crochet covers for the tama p's and all color tama's everyone seems to love them ^.^ and they will protect for any scuffs or scratches dings and falls on the shells of them, I can make any design too
Sorry to disappoint you guys but she did mention in her first post that she is not a fan of crochet cases ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back