What, if Anything, Can You Definitively Say You Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
People misuse the word "love" pretty frequently. Unlike other languages, we only have one word for love, so... Try not to say it about everything?

I have yet to fall in love with a person. Nope, not even my relatives... So, yeah.

I do, however, have a few things I think I'm pretty attached to. Number one among them is, of course, the English language, in addition to written language (which is what I am convinced is the niftiest invention ever) and critical thinking, along with some ideas and stories I grew up forming and writing as well as some stuff others have come up with (if one can even slap love onto things of that nature). I like other things a lot as well. The Swedish language, moderate epistemological solipsism, landscapes, the Super Mario series, writing... You get the gist.

What couldn't you go on without? What has fundamentally changed your life in a way you liked?
In the end, that's what it comes down to, right?

I kinda wish I could see another red sky in person. (wholly random)

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment, absolutely nothing. I despise my entire existence and would rather fade into nothingness.

However, in a few hours, I predict that I will think about how reading and writing have changed my life for the better (mostly).

I suppose maybe the possibilities of the distant future kind of motivate me as well. Sometimes.

Maybe daydreaming to leave the present moment too.

My family (my husband and my two children)

You don’t have to agree with, or even like a person, to feel love for them as a member of your family.
Love of family members is one of the strongest kinds of love a person can experience.
It defies logic and reason and is not something that can easily be explained. It is better experienced.

I know I sound silly saying this here but I love Tamagotchis. I have a special bond with them as well as the characters. It warms my heart to play with my Tamagotchis, and I easily get absorbed when watching the show. When the characters are sad, I cry, and when things go well again, I feel an intense happiness. It's weird, but Tamagotchi is probably the most important thing in the world to me. <3

And of course, I'm not forgetting my BF. I only know him online but he means so much to me and I can't live without him. :wub:

uhm, i love my ffriends (not in a "being in love way", but just as friends) and tamagotchis, food, acnl, MAGICAL STARSIGN

Reactions: Box
At the moment, absolutely nothing. I despise my entire existence and would rather fade into nothingness.

However, in a few hours, I predict that I will think about how reading and writing have changed my life for the better (mostly).

I suppose maybe the possibilities of the distant future kind of motivate me as well. Sometimes.

Maybe daydreaming to leave the present moment too.
Psssssssshhh, going as far as to despise your existence?

Look at it this way

even though ceasing to exist on purpose makes one *cough* that third word for members of felis silvestris catus, and you're certainly not one of those (not saying you'd contemplate attempting such a thing, either)

uh *shot*

I guess I'm trying to say I don't look to the future for better days

I see no real reason to live, from day to day

really, I only see the possibilities of learning as appealing

But nowhere is it forbidden for you to mess around with everything before ya go

Writing is fun, isn't it? ;)

uhm, i love my ffriends (not in a "being in love way", but just as friends)
Oh, yeah, friends

those things *shot*

I love friends, too xD

I love my family, my two friends over at another place and I've been friends with them for ages, my dog and my laptop.

I have a bigger list of things that I want to live without and homework is one of them.

I can definitively say that I love my family (past, present, and future...blood-related or not) and my husband-to-be. They have molded me into the person I am today and they are people I cannot be without.

So many things...basically everything about my life, I couldn't live without my family, school/education, writing and many other things. Probably my friends too...I don't know. I'm unsure about my friends right now, I still find it hard to believe I have any.

oh, and my family, i love my family as well, how did i even forget mentioning them?._.

I definitely love Pokemon, and animals, and food. I love my family, and my friends, and I have loved my significant others in the past.

The few people I consider family and my pets both biological and electronic. Nothing else matters.

Reading.

Running.

Swimming.

Really inexplicably awesome days.

Also pondering unanswerable questions and overthinking everything; I couldn't live without that.

My thought of the day: What are protons and electrons made of, what makes up the stuff that makes up protons and electrons, and what makes up the stuff that makes up the stuff that makes up protons and electrons? And at what point does that chain end?

Reactions: Box
My thought of the day: What are protons and electrons made of, what makes up the stuff that makes up protons and electrons, and what makes up the stuff that makes up the stuff that makes up protons and electrons? And at what point does that chain end?
My thought of the day in response to your thought of the day:

stringz

I like my matter stringy ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back