Things that you hated as a kid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
I'm bored so I'm asking everybody what you used to hate when you where younger!

Mine is a pretty weird list... :eek:

1. Flies

2. Eating Lunch

3. Earwigs, still do now

4. People making fun of Pikachu

5. Barfing

6. Long road trips

7. People making fun of Hamtaro

8. People making fun of My little ponies

9. Losing my Barbies/Bratz clothes

10. Going to a store

11. Coughing

12. My dad or mom snoring, still do -_-

13. Touching dead bugs in my aunts pool

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bratz
  • People saying a word against Tamagotchi (still hate that now)
  • Clothes
  • Showers
  • Dogs
  • People
And lots of other stuff.

nothing really made me rage or anything like that

but I suppose I really disliked Asian food and ignorance

and there's plenty o' ignorance around these parts

MountEverestisnotintheUnitedStates

tomatoes (now I like them ^^)

maths (still do)

the smell of baker's yeast (still do, humpf)

my mom (now we are getting along just fine ^^)

people asking me for computer help

actually, people asking for computer help, period

edit: I mean the question, not the actual people xD

I hated bugs as a kid. The only bugs I liked were butterflies. Although ones like bees and spiders (though they're technically not bugs) still freak me out, I've kind of grown to respect them. Unless they actually touch me, I'm fine with them and find them fascinating to watch.

I also hated the sight of blood and still do. I can handle seeing my own but if someone else is bleeding I come close to fainting.

I used to hate cleaning my room as a kid, but now I can't stand to have anything dirty and unorganized.

Oh dude, when I was little I hated anything girly and all those "girly" TV shows. Like if girls at school or characters on a TV show were talking about cute clothes or cute boys or would just talk girly, maaan. I hated it. My closest friends when I was little were boys or other girls who felt the same way (which there were few).

Yeees...I hated the idea of cheerleading, boyfriends, love, fashion, just like anything of the sort. It would irritate me, it was just discusting to me, I hated the color pink or anything relatively feminine, I was just the biggest tomboy ever. Pff no friggin wonder I turned out gay that's hysterical

I hated bugs as a kid. The only bugs I liked were butterflies. Although ones like bees and spiders (though they're technically not bugs) still freak me out, I've kind of grown to respect them. Unless they actually touch me, I'm fine with them and find them fascinating to watch.
I'm the same way only I don't get creeped out by bees and very small spiders, I actually find bees cute, espeically when there fluffy ones! -w-

But I get very creeped out whenever I see a wasp/hornet or a regular sized spider in my bathroom. *shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back