Sign in to follow this  
KeroPyontchi

Your first Tamagotchi Character?

There's a topic about your first Tamagotchi here: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/161725-do-you-remember-your-first-tama/

But this topic is about your first Tamagotchi character.

Mine was a Hanatchi on my v2. I forget her name... But what was your first character? :huh: :lol:

Zuccitchi I think. I got him enough as a kid.

• Like 1

when i was a kid i only owned a nano puppy. But i had the game boy game Tamagotchi ! I remember the first time i had kuchipatchi <3 I loved it ! Then it layed an egg and died x_x

but yeah i guess it's my first one ^^

Mimitchi

When I got my very first Tamagotchi from Bandai, which was a v3, the first time I ran it I got a Patapatatchi as a teenager. I saw he has flowers on his head and I was 100% sure he has to evolve into a Violetchi, because she has flowers on her head too. I didn't know that characters are rather random, so I just knew I would get a Violetchi. And I did. ^__^

masktchi on my V4...I was really bad XD

I remember it clear as day...

*gets into the moment*

I had gotten my very first tama, a v4.5, and started it up. A girl hatched. I named her Dawn.

She became a Kuribotchi, then a Ura Young Violetchi. Naturally, I thought she would evolve into a Ura Violetchi if I trained her in Spiritual points. So I did. However, to my terrible surprise, she evolved into...a Shitekitchi.

Some people here (Especially those who are also members at Tama Zone) are already aware of this, but the first Tamagotchi that I ever raised was a Maskutchi (Vintage era) on the P1. I have a Maskutchi plush sitting on my desk as a constant reminder. :)

I got my first Tamagotchi in 1999 so my memory's a bit fuzzy. But I seem to recall my first Tamagotchi character being Mametchi.

Babytchi--->Harutchi--->Ichigotchi--->Ponytchi on my V4

Mametchi (I think) on my V1 (Transparent Orange) Connection

• Like 1

I don't even know for sure what breed tama. Only the generation.