Cute chicken - help with identification?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgcursed

Reaction score

My friend has such interesting tamagotchi chicken (please, look for the photos). The characters is too interesting). May somebody help to identificate him? It doesnt have an option of weather. Charts of growth doesnt simular to bird wathing or some others. Thank you. May be somebody has a simulat tamagotchi?

Bird Watching, Smart Chick, etc. Different names for the same pet. It's an okay pet, but I prefer the Tamagochans.

I have a new photos of this tamagotchi! May I show you?

Last edited by a moderator:
gzvr3sgEi8c.jpg
neRqdUXQnDU.jpg
yM-poXRoEZg.jpg
CfVjgbXmEdw.jpg
9o_iwwC0jSs.jpg
MmL-h1n_33o.jpg
mVhwZDEz17Y.jpg
c9b9AAn6i4E.jpg

It seems to have a pixel problem. Open it and clean the guts using a cotton ear bud with a LITTLE bit of alcohol on it, including the buttons, reset button and hotplate itself, especially where it connects with the screen.

It's not always a pixel problem. Sometimes it's dying batteries, and sometimes the contrast is just too low on some pets.

Thank you, dear! You are simply the best! So you havent seen virtual pet with such program inside before? Because my friend has Bird Watching and Smart Chick, other friend - has Elepet and I might say exactly, that this virtual pet has another program inside...

I just noticed that yours has different buttons and background than the pet from first post. Weird. :huh:

Simply owner of this virtual pet has changed buttons and background... She gave me a new photos for identification when it is running ... Sorry

Okie dokie, I got my Bird Watching today and now I can tell this thing runs a Tamakaci chip. :) It has same animations, sounds, etc. etc.

tumblr_mz1j5wpaVT1soif0yo1_500.jpg

A video with a Tamakaci duck:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

The girl speaks russian, but it doesn't really matter as she simply shows all the features of this vpet. ;)
I am also going to make my own video with the Bird Watching tomorrow and upload it to my YouTube channel, the link can be found in my signature. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back