Sign in to follow this  
*Hayden*

Mametchi VS Mimitchi Wars

Uh I think you skipped 3 numbers it's supposed to be 208

anyway 207

Uh I think you skipped 3 numbers it's supposed to be 208

Sorry my computer doesn't go to the new page sometimes. :P

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timogotchi19
      This is a poll for a game I really want Nintendo to make for the Switch to make up for Mario Kart Tour (which I hate a bunch, mostly for its heavy microtransactions). To differentiate from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, I want this game to be another Double Dash game and to re-feature EVERY past driver (a la Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) that has been playable at some point in the series' near-30-year history (Petey Piranha, Funky Kong, Wiggler, R.O.B., Pac-Man, Mametchi, etc.)
    • By AnniChu
      Some random Tamagotchi characters I decided to ink in. I might color them eventually.
    • By QueenRita
      my best friend and i are not the most fond of these 3D tamagotchi wii models so we decided to open EO Cake and absolutely demolish them . She's a really big fan of Mimitchi (as am i) so she gets to spectate and all in all? very good fun.

by the way- mametchi is swimming in kuchipatchi who got turned into mochi. its so good. i love eo cake.
    • By Ninomitchi
      Hello! I'm starting to collect Tamagotchi after so many years without caring about it. My last Tamagotchi was a V4 one, so it's been a while since then!
      I'm planning on starting with a M!X one, as I love the character mix concept! However, I don't know which version to pick...
      The most important thing & the one that will make me go with x version is that it includes Mimitchi on it. Mimitchi is my favorite Tamacharacter, so I'd love to start with her.
      I've checked a chart with the available M!X versions and which characters do they include, and Mimitchi only seems to appear in the 20th Anniversary one. However, I don't know if this means that she's raisable ONLY in the 20th Anniversary, if she's only available for mixing my Tamagotchi with her (aka she's non-raisable) OR that she doesn't appear at all on the rest of versions. This is the chart I've checked: http://www.vpets.org/images/guides/Sanrio-Mix/MixVersionList.png
      I've also read that there was a new Tamagotchi M!X coming on November but I don't know anything about it.
      So yeah, tl;dr, my question is: Does Mimitchi only appear in the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi M!X as a raisable Tamagotchi?​ Or does she appear in any other newer M!X Tamagotchi? (Like the one coming out soon)?
      I also want to know where can I find Tamagotchis available for my future purchases. Thanks!
    • By MisterLuc
      Dear all, I am struggling with my Tamagotchi Connection version 1, recently taken back to life. I finally got to Generation 2, got a Babytchi and looked after it PERFECTLY. Unfortunately I got Marutchi. Now, I am looking for a Young Mimitchi, which seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi. I had a look around (like here: http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_1/List_of_Characters) and it seems that Young Mimitchi can only evolve from a Kinakomotchi! Is this confirmed by you all guys? Or is it a chance my Babytchi can still become a Young Mimitchi? Again, I am in a EVEN generation, and I was really hoping to get a Kinakomotchi. Now my plans are all messed up! In other words, can you suggest me the most reliable way to get a Young Mimitchi and then a Mimitchi (as Young Mimi seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi)?

Many thanks, Luc Italy