USPS gone crazy... Packages gets farther! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsumo-nana

Reaction score
Hello!

Heres tracking number for USPS: LZ657580175US

Link to tracking: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&tLabels=LZ657580175US

Seller shipped on Wednesday by 4pm. Expected delivery date was november 25th by 8pm, but that's late so I figured I'd receive it the 26 instead.

I was really excited for tomorrow when I received an email notification from USPS by email. I was excited cuz I thought it was out for delivery but it tells me... ''Shipment Accepted'', in Ohio, while it was in Chicago yesterday morning, I'm from Quebec in Canada so... it's done only a state in a full day! How's that possible...

Also, you know the blue bar on top of the tracking info, that shows shipment progress? It was at 2/3 this morning. Now, it's at 1/3!!! Lower!

Ever happened to anyone?

It's going to be super late isn't it?

My package has gone trough customs... Canada Post says it's been expedited to Canada while USPS says it's still in the middle of the US.. please help me understand :(

Thank you so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates can be slow. Exp USPS. Customs can slow things down. They have to move them to divided areas that go to larger postal places to get to yours. Its sorta like a tree trunk and its roots. It starts one place and slowly goes into the ground like water does to the roots.

Updates can be slow. Exp USPS. Customs can slow things down. They have to move them to divided areas that go to larger postal places to get to yours. Its sorta like a tree trunk and its roots. It starts one place and slowly goes into the ground like water does to the roots.
Okay, thankyou that reassures me!! -I love the tree metaphore...

Ohio, Versailles-Quebec, Montreal is about a 12hour car drive, so there are chances I get it tomorrow... Slight chances, trough.

often i have the item before even looking at tracking! lol.

Sometimes the sellers drop the item off late, too. It really depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back