Eve_Requiem's TamaLog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
Hey, this is the first time I've ever done a tamagotchi log, so I thought I should start right before the next generation would be born. I have two tamas, one V3 and one V4.5. I remembered having them as a kid, so I bought two new ones on ebay and started up (Note, my V3 is one generation ahead).

Rory

Rory is an adult male on my 4.5. He is 5 years old, and married to Amy.

Amy

Amy is a 4 year old girl on my V3, so she can't yet have a child, but she will be able to tomorrow. Her generation started a little earlier, her mother being the first tamagotchi I had on my V3. Her mother's name was Rose, and lived to be 5 years old.

I'll post photos when I figure out how

Thought I would do a quick update this morning, in preparation of the babies that should be born this evening.

Rory

Rory just got his first job! It's a sort of weight-training facility, and he seems to like it.

Amy

Amy only just got up, I guess their sleeping habits are a bit different.

Finally able to log! I meant to last night when the babies were born, but some complications arose.

Rory

He seems to be enjoying being a parent, and is doing a decent job at it. He is currently raising a baby girl that I have been forced to name Pretz.

Amy

Not that Amy isn't a good parent, but her child seems to poop twice as much! She is also taking care of a baby girl, whom I will call Donna. All in all, everyone is doing great.

IMG_0003_zpsed7f9507.jpg

Uuuuuuugggghhhhh...... First day back ad school from a week long break, and I am not at all enjoying it. It's considerably harder to keep tamas alive when you can't see them through your desk. I hid mine in my pocket today, and one of them practically jumped from my pocket! It clattered to the floor loudly, but curiously no one seemed to notice. I quickly bent down and picked it back up and stuffed it in my pocket. I guess everyone assumed it was my phone!

Rory

He is still with his baby girl, whom I am woefully going to name Pretz. I set the time so he would get up early with me, but I expected him to have left after his second night with his child. He took a bath just before setting off for school with me, and I was able to get a picture and then replicate it in a gif (shown at the bottom). He behaved well and wasn't too hard to take care of, aside from the sticky buttons. I really need to clean those... When it was almost time to go home, he decided to set up his Christmas decorations. I really liked the winter animation!

output_IZEv2t_zps18007a23.gif

Amy

Amy is also still with her child, and taking good care of her. She was easy to take care of today, although I think she prefers the extra attention she gets when I'm home. I feel bad for saying that I will be more sad when she has to go, but my first tama was a V3 just like her, and she was born from my first tama on this particular V3. Rory is my very first V4.5 character ever, so I was mostly just feeling out how I was supposed to use it differently. I expect that Amy and Rory will be gone tomorrow morning, so I will try to log that as soon as I can. P.S.: If anyone actually reads this, I would love for you to pm me or something just to let me know how I'm doing. I don't know anyone on this site, so I would love to be your friend!

output_sB3QH9_zpsc35c690a.gif

Latest posts

Back