How do you unlock special charaters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj+Mametchi

Reaction score
ok, im getting a Tamagotchi ID L and i want to know how yoou unlock special chataters thanks who replies

Suraj+Mametchi :newmametchi:

you need the henshin jo for that :)

you get the henshin jo by having raised 4 characters who have all collected all 4 of the tamatomo stamps

every character can get 4 tamatomo stamps, 3 of the tamatomo stamps are collected by using an item/food/clothes/an accessory, and the last tamatomo stamp is collected by keeping the adult character for 48 hours.

you need to raise 4 characters, and they all need to have collected all the 4 tamatomo stamps. when you are at the henshin jo, you use an item to get a special character.

some extra info:

-a generation is when a tama is alive on your id l (sort of), everytime a new tama gets born by marrying your adult character, a new generation starts.

-the four characters you need to raise (with all 4 tamatomo stamps) don't have to be raised in a row. what i mean by this is that you don't need to raise the characters for 4 generations in a row. here's an example: you raise 3 characters with all their tamatomo stamps for 3 generations in a row, then you raise a character, but let it marry without letting it get all 4 tamatomo stamps. if that happens, it's ok! :) you don't need to raise the 4 characters with all their 4 tamatomo stamps in a row, from the moment you have raised 4 characters with all their 4 tamatomo stamps, henshin jo becomes available.

-every tama gets 3 of their 4 tamatomo stamps by an item/food/clothes/accessory, you can find those items on the internet. each character has their own stuff that gives them their tamatomo stamps. so you can't use the same items on all the characters to get all their 4 tamatomo stamps, every character has different items to get their tamatomo stamps, you can find which character needs which items on the internet.

-the last tamatomo stamp is collected by having your adult tamagothci for 48 hours. when your teenager character evolves, you get an adult character. after you keep this adult character for 48 hours, it will get its last tamatomo stamp.

- :excl: not all characters can change into special characters :excl:

-when you have gotten the henshin jo, you need a specific item to get a special character. every character which can evolve into a special character, needs a different item to change into the special character. you can get some of these items on the tamagotchi ID L, and some of the items have to be downloaded from a japanese site, if i remember corrcetly, you need a phone with IR connection, or an irda usb stick.

- when you have the henshin jo, and a character that can change into a special character, and you have the item it needs to change into the special character, you need to go to the henshin jo, which you can go to by going to the door icon, and then choosing "henshin jo". there, you need to use the item on your character, and it will change into the special character.

- every 4 generations of characters that have gotten all their tamatomo stamps, you get a new location to go to or even a different icon background (the icons on the top and bottom are trees and houses, you can get new icon backgrounds, the trees and houses will change into apples for example then) to get those things, you need to raise 4 generations of characters which have all gotten their 4 tamatomo stamps, you don't need to raise those 4 characters in a row.

I hope this helps! :D

I don't think it's what they meant by special characters. There are characters that can be raised only when you do something while they are teens.

Like, you can get Lovelitchi if you put her on a toilet in time when she is a teen like 3 times, same goes with Mametchi.

There are also some characters you get from connectiong only.

The information about specific uses of the toilet is false: all evolutions are based on care misses, well, aside from the special characters:

Giragiratchi (Female) - Connect 30 times to the same Tamagotchi ID, ID L, or ID Station

Madonnatchi (Female) - Connect to 6 different Tamagotchi ID, ID L, or ID Station

Maisutatchi (Male) - Same as Giragiratchi

Hirotchi (Male) - Same as Madonnatchi

The information about specific uses of the toilet is false: all evolutions are based on care misses, well, aside from the special characters:
Where did you get this information from? :huh:

According to this Japanese blog (and I have done a few of these myself) - there really are special conditions for some characters other than the usual connection-related ones:

Mametchi = on 3 or more occasions, activate the toilet icon while Hanikamitchi (male teen) is doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, before he messes on the floor.
Kuishinbotchi = feed 20 or more snacks to Bokuhoshitchi (male teen).
Sunopotchi = have Happabouyatchi (male teen) get a perfect score on a minigame, 20 times or more.

Lavulitchi = on 3 or more occasions, activate the toilet icon while Painaputchi (female teen) is doing the pee-pee wiggle dance, before she messes on the floor.
Perotchi = feed 20 or more snacks to Sabosabotchi (female teen).
Ponpontchi = have Hineonetchi (female teen) get a perfect score on a minigame, 20 times or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's false because I got Lovelitchi with only one care miss. Far as I know, I missed most of her wiggle dances. I remember also with Kuishinbotchi I didn't feed the teenager 20 snacks to evolve him. I pretty much got these characters using only care misses.

It's from experience, for me, these special conditions don't influence evolution.

I think it's false because I got Lovelitchi with only one care miss. Far as I know, I missed most of her wiggle dances. I remember also with Kuishinbotchi I didn't feed the teenager 20 snacks to evolve him. I pretty much got these characters using only care misses.
Yes, you can obtain Lovelitchi from Painputchi on 0-1 care miss (based on growth chart).

Kuishinbotchi can be evolved from Bokuhoshitchi with 0-1 care miss as well (growth chart-wise as well).

The ones I mentioned above are "special alternate" growth methods --- other than the ones in the actual growth chart. Notice I mentioned "special conditions" above.

If any of these alternate procedures are done, they will evolve to what is mentioned, regardless of care misses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back