2 Tamagotchi Schools?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
I'm a little confused, I found 2 different Tama schools while randomly searching around:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tamagotchi-School-Bandai-Japan-Blue-/130848923774?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item1e7734207e

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-2007-BANDAI-Tamagotchi-Virtual-Pet-Digital-Friends-School-large-Size-/230991591869?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c82bf9bd

Why are they different? Are they different versions? Do they interact with each other or Connections at all? (I assume Japanese Connections only.)

Yes, what EMF said...they are the same concept just different games :) the 2nd version will have a little white flag on the top of the box that has a pink 2 on it and the ver1 will not. It's nice to have both if you want to try different games. I think they may be able to connect with each other too.

Ohhhhh okay. The two infrared port areas threw me off since they were so different, so I thought they were either two different versions or something else entirely.

What do they do, essentially? Are they just full of minigames?

actually, though there are two versions of the tamagotchi school/tamasuku, the larger one linked is the Tamagotchi Furefure - the tamasuku connects to it, kind of like a ketai/akai connects to a home deka.

From what I know you have a school there and collect the students. The games are linked to the clases, like math, language and PE. I don't know much else, but I think that one of the versions was more non-japanese player friendly.

Yup. Pretty much Jhud. One of the reading games is kinda hard if you don't read the thing otherwise, its nice. All the other games make up for it for the world who can't read the text...

The ver 1 of Tama school has three classes language (japanese) maths and science you get a handful of tamagotchi characters and you can choose to be a teacher of one subject but can change the subject at anytime.

Once you have your class set up you can use your class log to change to different characters to play with and play games each subject has 2 games giving you a total of 6 games on this version. The more you play the more skill points for each subject go up and also it fills the replacement of food hearts with attention hearts (how you take care of your class is by filling the hearts)

You also at times through the day will get a visit from a tamagotchi that you can add to your class. The goal is to collect all tamagotchi characters and up your rank as a class which can be done by collecting these characters and gaining skill points by playing games

The ver 2 is just like this except the three subjects you have are sport, music and art. But it's the same with different games and items to collect

So either way it's up to your choice of subjects if you want one.

Edit: the other thing you have listed isn't the tamagotchi school but the tamagotchi school's deka Tama which is just a special game system for the tamagotchi school to earn more skill points and students.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also connect Tamagotchi Schools to your Entama; I connected mine and my Entama character, Mametchi, was added as a student to my Tamagotchi School!

Oh yes, there is a TamaFure, also known as FureFure. I have that, it has the young oldie character as the main. Its like the recess part of the Suku. Basically make the main tamas happy. I haven't connected my suku with it but I plan to. You don't need to carry the TamaFure with you as it is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back