Secret Tamagotchi Pouch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
So I have seen a lot of posts about sneaking tamagotchis into school, and I wanted to show people how I did it with a quick tutorial. I keep my tamas in my pencil bag, but after one of my good friends opened my bag to look for a pencil and found my tamagotchi, I decided that I needed a better way to keep them hidden. It's inexpensive and quick, and as an actual pencil bag, works quite well.

First, I took a large plastic bag and duct taped the outside. This will be my pencil bag.

IMG_0005_zps082e8435.jpg

Then, I taped a small plastic bag on the inside. After making sure it was secure, I covered the whole inside with tape. I also made a flap over the ziplock part so no one can see it.

IMG_0006_zpsc2665ee6.jpg

The hidden ziplock pocket is where the green turns to yellow at the top of the bag. You can easily stick your hand in the secret pocket during class to take care of your tamagotchis, but everyone will think you are looking for a pen or pencil. It keeps them hidden, even if someone looks through your pencil bag.

IMG_0007_zps7ca242e9.jpg

That's how I keep my tamagotchis safe and alive. When people ask about the bulge in the side (which they rarely do), I just tell them that it's lip balm so they won't want to borrow it.

Hope this works for you! Sorry about the huge images, I still haven't figured out how to make them smaller.

I used to do this sort of thing for keeping small pocket dictionaries in entirely duct-tape purses *shot*

I would make entire bags out of duct tape for fun

functional and easy to add to

This's somehow inspired me to start making duct tape bags again. This time, I'll make one for my V2.

Hmm...

*gets to work on the schematics* Maybe I'll use velcro this time.-.

Wow, I'm glad so many people liked it! I came up with the idea when my friend found my tamagotchi in my pencil bag, but I still wanted to keep it in there. I needed a new pencil bag anyway, so I just thought it would be easy to add a secret pocket.

i study in a school with girls only and they are SO NOSY THEY ARE LIKE STALKERS and they will be really supsious about my huge pencil bag(they need to know every single fact about me -_- ) what should i do?

i study in a school with girls only and they are SO NOSY THEY ARE LIKE STALKERS and they will be really supsious about my huge pencil bag(they need to know every single fact about me -_- ) what should i do?
This may sound weird, but if you have long boot type of shoes, maybe you can put the Tamagotchi in your boot and take care of it when you go to the toilet. I do that with my phone. :p

This may sound weird, but if you have long boot type of shoes, maybe you can put the Tamagotchi in your boot and take care of it when you go to the toilet. I do that with my phone. :p
Used to do this with my pokewalker. It works! I recommend it.

Once I actually had boots that had pockets on the side. I miss them. I literally wore them till they fell apart.

we arent allowed to wear those we wear annoying uniforms:( i hate my school so much omg

If you have a long sleeve uniform,make a super tiny pouch on the inside, just enough to hold one non color tama.Make an excuse about your period or something up you have a high maintenance tama.This way, you can check on your tama when you go to the bathroom. Good luck!

If you have a long sleeve uniform,make a super tiny pouch on the inside, just enough to hold one non color tama.Make an excuse about your period or something up you have a high maintenance tama.This way, you can check on your tama when you go to the bathroom. Good luck!
Ha, I love this. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back