Christmas Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
Because why not?

Alright, after a VERY long hiatus, I have RETURNED to this fair website.

And figured, "why not have a hatch?"

So, this CHRISTMAS I'm hosting a hatch. Any and all Tamagotchis are welcome! Even the L.i.F.E app!

And you know what? I'll even allow OTHER virtual pets!

...But let's focuson the Tamas, eh? ;P

Just reply here with the Tama you want to join in with and We'll all begin at the same time, Dec 25, 12;00 A.M. (Preferrably USA EST, but post if you can't make that for whatever reason)

My plan for now is to start with m v4 and v6, however since my birthday is on the 15th, I'llbe asking for more Tamas, so might be able to fit some of them in.

Have fun Everyone!

~Kajah

I'll join! I don't quite know what I'll use yet. Maybe I'll get a Tama or another virtual pet for Christmas. ;)

ill join! ill have my santagotchi running on the 11th so its going to be that one, but how bout one of my new christmas tamas! i know im getting a cave man and what not ill have to get back to you on which one ^.^ <3

Sure! Both of you are in (If you tell me the tama you'll be using)

Forgot to say that we'll be logging our Tamas on here, or on our own logs (I plan to begin the fourth installment of my log series.)

Nice one with the santaclautchi. I'll put that on my list.

I should be getting my Tamagotchi Friends before christmas if Amazon aren't evil meanies. But its a self christmas present so I won't be opening it until christmas day. I wouldn't be able to run it until at least about 2:30 in your time though, so I'd be a bit late to the party if that fails I'll start up my P's again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's totally fine. It doesn't matter when it's done, however at the same time would have been a lot more interesting.

But that's totally okay, you're welcome to join in.

What does everyone think about adding some sort of challenge to this hatch? Like instead of a normal hatch have some goal.

What do y'all think?

That's totally fine. It doesn't matter when it's done, however at the same time would have been a lot more interesting.

But that's totally okay, you're welcome to join in.

What does everyone think about adding some sort of challenge to this hatch? Like instead of a normal hatch have some goal.

What do y'all think?
i agree with the idea of a challange but what kind?

Well, here's a couple:

Longest # of generations

Longest living

Longest string of the same character (or similar, like perfect, good, ok, bad, terrible care characters)

I'll leave it up to you guys to help out. I should really make a poll xD

Well I guess I'll run one of my V1s. As far as challenges go I think we should see who can raise the best care character. (I know this wasn't one of the options but I thought I'd through it out there).

Both of you are good to go!

So so far the challenges are:
1) Best care Character
2) longest # of generations

3) Longest living
4) Longest consecutive string of the same character, or same care character.

Let's put it to a vote. Give the Number of the one you'd like. 1, 2, 3, or 4.

So far we have:

Kajah995 (v4, v5, or v6 I have to decide)

oddsandendswithlove with Santaclautchi and maybe Genjintchi

tamaninjacat with a v1

and EMF with a Melody Crown ID.

That right so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back