Where to buy a nano baby tamagotchi from 1997?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMoose

Reaction score
Hey all

This is my first time posting on here.

Does anyone know where I can get a nano baby tamagotchi from approx 1997 (not the animal ones?).

I live in the UK.

Thanks,

MissMoose :)

What does it look like?

Anyways, you should go on Ebay :D it's the best place to get Tamas at a good price.

Also check Tbay (on Tamatalk). Members always offer great prices!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay. Just look at prices before buying. Tbay sometimes has them for sale/trade but Tamagotchi are more common.

Also, I would recommend you only search Nano Baby, not Tamagotchi added. Otherwise, you will get a ton of Tamagotchi Nano to show up. (Japanese, newer version of Tamagotchi Mini/Chibi) although Tamagotchi Nano may still show up having the Nano name.

What does it look like?

Anyways, you should go on Ebay :D it's the best place to get Tamas at a good price.

Also check Tbay (on Tamatalk). Members always offer great prices!
The one I used to have was kinda round and clear with blue buttons and had Nano at the top with Baby in a box underneath with 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen :) I think they also used to have a kitty version of it as well.

Ebay. Just look at prices before buying. Tbay sometimes has them for sale/trade but Tamagotchi are more common.

Also, I would recommend you only search Nano Baby, not Tamagotchi added. Otherwise, you will get a ton of Tamagotchi Nano to show up. (Japanese, newer version of Tamagotchi Mini/Chibi) although Tamagotchi Nano may still show up having the Nano name.
Thanks... I will give it a go :)

I think you mean this one.
Your best shot is ebay, ofc. Also, this is not a Tamagotchi ancestor - it's a completely different thing than a Tamagotchi, it should be in 'tamagotchi cousins' section. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back