Ginji's Gotchi Log (tama-shorts)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JovialGinjirotchi

Reaction score
The Ambivalent, the awful, Fawful.

2rel16d.jpg
2ijl0z7.jpg
vpg2vp.jpg

This is the ambivalent, the awful, Fawful, named after, Cackletta's servant in mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. I hatched this little dude on the 6th. An hour later he turned into the little starfish. Hitodetchi is the 3rd cutest toddler on the v2 imo, behind Kuribotchi and then Kinokomotchi.

One reason i do like the v2 i because of how simple it is, especially the game 'jump', it's so quick and easy to lose weight playing that game.

2hpo8ww.jpg
2dgp0xy.jpg
52jads.jpg

Fawful turned into one of my favorite teenagers, the Ufotchi. I believe this character is originally found on the mesutchi. Because i have a Ufotchi, that means i have a shot at getting Ginjirotchi, but not Pochitchi(as many of you know i've been trying for both). I used to have an obsession with anything that could fly, so naturally i thought the levitating characters were cooler. I never actually bought the ufo or spaceship from the shop, but it is to my understanding that your tama rides around in it, which is cool because that's where it all started.

Til next Time.

Chapter 1

Part 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey folks! I am back, and here we have the ambivalent, the awful, Fawful. Yes..the awful Fawful who turned into a well behaved Furawatchi.. [pretty boy]. Nah, Fawful's just punishing me for tabbing my other v2 because i got a Furawatchi as well (Ocean). Furawatchi are all too common for me, so i feel very 'meh' about them, but usually after a while their charm gets to me, and it has. They sort of remind me of Bellosom with the flowers and round dark eyes.

I'd like to introduce you guys to La Pequena Fresa Baile (the tiny dancing strawberry), Khan. I named him after one of the Elite Beat Agents (yes I played that game and it was possum). You're jelly of Khan, I know it. Admit it :wacko: <_< :D

Although v2's and v3's are my favorite versions, the v1 will always get special love from me. I like the v1 because of the characters, the simplicity, nostalgia (it's been nearly 10 years) and because v1's showcase character animations longer. Idk if this is entirely true though because Fawful was singing for quite a while, but i know for sure that v2's and v3's mostly do their animations for like..10 seconds.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys, i am back and i have quite a few updates..as you can see lol. So Fawful got the matchmaker days ago and left behind his daughter who i named Tenvr. Random name, i know, but i try and give every tama i raise a unique name, no repeats. The christmas hatch is coming up, so i'm preparing a few tamagotchis before then that way i have a few to choose from, so I tabbed this van v2.

So Khan finally evolved, and he evolved into a mametchi!! If you want to get Mametchi or Mimitchi without any hassle, just raise a v1(or p1/p2) and take perfect care of the little guy. Both my v2's were unable (or i was unable) to obtain mametchi and got Furawatchi instead, but here we are.

To the right is Cosmo, that name should be familiar with some of you, he's the same tamagotchi who took part in Nerdbot's father day hatch! I never got to finish because things started getting tough for me in life around that time. I'm preparing this tama as well, Cosmo's son or daughter will be on an odd gen. (3). I found Cosmo next to the Christmas tree. It seems like holidays don't become relevant to me until my tamagotchis/ animal crossing towns tell me so. Once you get older, holidays/bdays are very irrelevant..

8xtsw8.jpg
537d4o.jpg
2nlqteb.jpg

I started up my green v3, this one might be familiar to some though they may not know so, this was the tamagotchi i used on my alphabet log on the tamaguyjayy account. The 3 previous gen's were Gus, Henly and Iggy, meaning this little guy's name was supposed to start with a J. I totally blanked out and named him Pollo and ended up tabbing him anyway. 10 generation is the furthest i've gotten so far.

That's a lot it for today. The Log is gonna mainly focus around Pollo now, but don't be surprised if you see more of Cosmo and Khan.

Chapter 3

Part 1

Latest posts

Back