Favorite TamaGO Figure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Least Favorite TamaGO Figure

• Mametchi

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Memetchi

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kuchipatchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Violetchi

• Chamametchi

• Ringotchi

• Kuromametchi

• Ichigotchi

• Sebiretchi

• Ponytchi

• Makiko

• Shimashimatchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Hayden*

Reaction score
This is just a random topic and I was curious what everyone thought. What is your favorite TamaGO figure? You can vote for them even if you don't have it, or if you do have it. Mine is probably the Shimashimatchi =figure because it has an Electronic Shop and the items are super cool, and so are the games, and my least favorite is the Memetchi figure because the games are lame, and the clothes that you wear saty on for only like 5 seconds, and all they do is pose in it. So, what's your opinion?

I decided to only vote for the ones I have.

I have Memetchi, Ringotchi, Chamametchi, and Ichigotchi.

I like Memetchi the most because she has the best games ever and I actually like watching them pose in the clothes.

Least favorite is Ichigotchi because both of her games are already on the music star and she just has a boring restaurant instead of a cool shop.

My favorite is the Kuchipatchi :3 I like his cool games even though one of them is already on the v4.. I also like the restaurant idea :DD My least favorite is the Chamametchi figure... i really like the items but the games i don't really like.

I have all the wave 1 gotchi figures, but none of the wave 2 because stupid New Zealand never has any :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back